• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scoter platform recommendations

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
Anyone use a scooter platform that goes into a trailer hitch? We just got the hitch installed and now need to get the platform. Looking for something that folds back up against the car with the narrowest profile we can find. Recommendations appreciated. Thank you!

I use the Bruno out-sider and I love it. They have different options depending on your mobility device to secure it. The cost was $2994 installed but I think it was worth every penny. We had the swing away option installed so we have easy access to our rear entry on our highlander.
The only complaint I have is that these don’t work well with a backup camera or sensors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter