Scooterbug recommendations

marydz

Earning My Ears
Renting from Scooterbug -the portable lite rider. Never rented an ECV from them. Do we need the extra battery? It says charge only lasts 3 to 5 hours is this accurate? We don't go all day in the parks. Maybe 5 hours and then break for a few hours at the resort and then back to the parks. Any help appreciated.

I think most ECV battery lest this long but remember you are not going the full time you will be stopping a lot and when you stop you can turn off the ECV ( most of the time this is taking the key out)

and I do mean turn it off when stopped even when the lines stop, thinking about when to do next if you are going to be stoped more then 3 seconds turn ot off ( not a big deal to do) also charge it every night if you go back to your room to rest you can charge it some then too, but you should be fine all day in your ECV you can bring the charger in and plug in if need be.

Also, while at the park, charge it whenever you can - while parked at a walk-in attraction or if you need to transfer or while you are eating. CM's will help you find an outlet or, if you find one yourself, just plug it in. Not sure if you are mobile without EVC at all or not. If not, eating may be your only option to charge while at the park!

I have used ScooterBug twice in the last year. Very decent, helpful - especially when my EVC was taken in error on our first trip with them. They helped locate my scooter and was able to send the wayward scooter (and the taker of said scooter) back to us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter