Scooby Doo Character Meal?

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
It seems that I heard that Universal has a Scooby Doo character meal at certain times. However, I can't find anyone at the toll free reservations number who knows who to call to book it. Does anyone out there know how? Thanks!

There is now a character dinner at the Sunset Grill at HRH. It is 6:30-9:30 and features Woody Woodpecker and Scooby Doo.

Mike :)

Is there anywhere to look - a menu for Sunset Grill or if it is a buffet - what is on the buffet? Costs also? Thanks for any information.

I'm not sure about the details, we just got back yesterday. I have to go through my papers I got at the hotel. The sign in the elevator said every Friday though.

Also, there is 'Dive-In' movie now on Friday nights starting at 8pm, I took some pictures of the setup that I can post tomorrow, the kids loved it.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter