Sci Fi Diner for larger guests?

Ninabeano

Mouseketeer
My kids would love to do the SciFi diner during our next visit. I can struggle with booth type tables as I am UK size 22. Can anyone tell me whether you think I will fit into a car please? Thanks

I just wanted to also let you know I have never had any trouble with a single ride in the Orlando area either. Have a great trip!
Thank you! Last time we went I couldn't manage Dudley Doo Rights as I just knew I wouldn't be able to climb back out of the log! I don't do many rides as I get terrible motion sickness so that isn't really a problem anyway. I just enjoy the water rides and the kids rides :D:dogdance:

My kids would love to do the SciFi diner during our next visit. I can struggle with booth type tables as I am UK size 22. Can anyone tell me whether you think I will fit into a car please? Thanks
I’m in a US 22 so like a UK 20 I think and I fit just fine.

You’ll be totally fine. My hubby and I can’t fit anymore, but we’re quite a bit larger so we go w the table and chairs now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter