Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater is going to serve breakfast!

$23.99 for adults for the three courses (pastries, yoghurt or fruit & entree). Which is only $2 more than Be Our Guests two course (pastries & entree).

BOG is still a better deal for people using the DDP as BOG is considered QS for breakfast and this, we assume, is TS.

Disney Parks blog posted about it http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ater-restaurant-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

$23.99 for adults for the three courses (pastries, yogurt or fruit & entree). Which is only $2 more than Be Our Guests two course (pastries & entree).

Booked. Paying OOP so I consider this a bigger bargain than BOG considering it's TS and 3 course. I mean now BOG is really overpriced! Now if they take TiW - I'll be keeping my reservation for sure.

If it ends up having characters that would be a huge bonus and hot ticket :)

And at least double the price too!

I was thinking about why this would be so close in price to BOG when it dawned on me. :idea: They are trying to get all of us back into DHS since so many attractions are closed right now and many are considering avoiding the park until it is revamped. Does anyone agree?

Why all the talk about out of this world and no Star Wars? I sure hope it has characters!
Yes, definitely. The Star Wars breakfast that was offered during the last Star Wars Weekends was a big hit.

I hate that I'm going to miss this by about one week. :sad1:

The Star Wars breakfast served during May was by far the best meal I've ever had at Sci-Fi.

I imagine without the characters and the movies, the charm will have lessened slightly, but foodwise, this is certainly interesting.

I was thinking about why this would be so close in price to BOG when it dawned on me. :idea: They are trying to get all of us back into DHS since so many attractions are closed right now and many are considering avoiding the park until it is revamped. Does anyone agree?

Thats exactly what it is. Its why Frozen stuff was put there. DHS has been stale for well over a decade and many people either dont go to that park or spend a half a day in it which means spending less money in the park due to the shorter stay. With the expansion coming out, look for more and more "little" thinks like this to be added as a draw to get people to come back to DHS.

I booked a breakfast for r trip but now that the Jedi academy will be gone I have no reason to try to get in early to the park. Such a bummer! I will end uo sticking to my lunch at scifi.

Hoping they decide to extend this to when we go in March. We already plan on eating dinner at 50's Prime Time, but trying to do Sci Fi for lunch would be just too much food. Breakfast would be perfect.

I booked a breakfast for r trip but now that the Jedi academy will be gone I have no reason to try to get in early to the park. Such a bummer! I will end uo sticking to my lunch at scifi.

You know at this point "closing" is just a rumor. For awhile there has been talk that the show will be reformatted and moved, which makes sense if construction begins over in that area (rumor that Backlot will be rethemed could mean a wall where the current stage is). And part of the rumor is a character change which makes sense since Darth Vader will be available inside (probably Animation Building part of the Star Wars Launch Bay) for a Chase Visa Meet & Greet.

Everything and anything at DHS is subject to change and I don't expect for sure hours for anything for the next year or so until they get all this on some kind of schedule.

The stuffed puff pastry doesn't sound too shabby does it? :earsboy:

Booked for 11/13. Only two days had availability during our week there it is filling up fast.

with JTA probably closing oct 4.. they should bring Vader in the house and but previews of the new coming star wars movie and old star wars movies on the screen.. now it will be the best Breakfast ever for my birthday boy!.. just keep dreaming lol

Got an ADR for 11/2 for this one :) I love this place and was bummed to not be able to get a lunch or dinner booking for Sci-Fi for my HS day, so was excited when this popped up as a breakfast option!

So glad I saw this thread yesterday! I booked ours for December. I'm really excited about it! Can't wait to see the reviews once it begins! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter