Sci-Fi Dine In- still hard to get?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Is Sci-Fi Dine In really hard to get at 60 days out now? Limited cars available is making it a hard to get meal?

I didnt have any trouble for our October Trip at 60 days. The seating is a little off, if you dont see your party size try a different number. For some reason I could only get 5/4 for a party of 8

Good Luck!!!

I got it for 2 at 60 days but I have since been trying to change the date and there is no availability on any other days that work for us. YMMV

For my dates, it was showing no availability all day for 3 people, but wide open for 4.

I'm trying to change my 3 to 4 with the same problem. Do they really have a table that seats only 3?
It was crazy trying to get my party of 8 a table. You would think 2 tables of 4 but nope, I had to do 5 and 4... Dis you try to do 5 or 6? Then you can call and see if they can change it to 4

I had a reservation in October that only had 3 people on it for SciFi. I found that if I canceled and then rebooked seconds later with 4 it allowed me to do so... I also did the same with Topolinos Breakfast... I had a reservation for 2 and canceled and immediately rebooked and got it for 4 people.

You can always reserve for more than is in your party. We just did a trip with three guests and had a lot of reservations for 4. You just check in with the number of peoplr dining.

I had several sci fi come up using the touring plans reservation finder.

Bah! I didn’t know we were going at 60 days. Hoping to have it come up. Fingers crossed.

I was able to book a reservation there for my end of October trip just yesterday, you just have to keep checking

For my dates, it was showing no availability all day for 3 people, but wide open for 4.
I’m a solo, so I’m resigned to the fact that the Disney ADR system hates single diners. The first Sci-Fi ADR I found for my dates was for 4, and I grabbed it, since I figure social distancing means a solo diner uses up that much space anyway, and later in the day I was able to find a 2 for almost the same time, so I switched to that.

I had to change our vacation dates. When our day opened up to make reservations it was the first I went for. Got 4:00 for 2. Later in the the day nothing was available for 2. So if you want it for 2 search as soon as your day opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter