School's out!! How many other trips till Disney?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
School's finally out!! Yippee - Im jealous of my 9yr son. Wish I was out of work for the summer! But who's going on family trips before their next Disney vacation?
We have 7 long weekends planned this summer before the big Disney trip in October. 4 times to Cape Cod, once to Maine, once to NH and once camping in central Mass. Counting down to smaller trips will be easier than counting down to October.

we have only 1 trip planned besides Disney. We're going to the Mall of America! Well we're going camping a few times, but I don't consider that a 'trip'. It will be a trip though if I talk DH into taking DSs & leaving me at home!!!

Due to babysitting arrangements, my DH and I are "taking turns" taking every other Friday off with the 3 DSs. We're doing day trips to Paramounts Kings Dominion (VA), Ocean City (MD), Lurray Caverns (VA) and local water parks. We also live close to Washington DC and may do a museum day trip as well. But these are just "killing time" ... 60 Days till WDW!

Well we've already taken the family to Point Clear Alabama for 4 days,and a water park in Baton Rouge for 1. We will be doing day trips or long weekends until our next WDW trip.

We'll be going to the D Day Museum in New Orleans soon, there is also a great zoo (Audubon) and Aquarium of the America's. I'll also be taking the kids to explore the French Quarter in NO and the Old State Capital in Baton Rouge. In case your wondering we live between the 2 cities.

Stenis Space Center in MS is also pretty close (1.5 hours) and free.

We haven't got a firm date for our next trip. We hope it will be sometime between Thanksgiving and February.

Have fun!
:bounce:

Yesterday we went to the Bronx Zoo, working on my Disney Legs. Going Camping in a few weeks for 5 days. Will be at water park during camping trip. This are some of the things planned till WDW in Sept.

We spend half the summer in Ocean City, NJ (every other week since the kids are out of school). We're going to Baltimore's Inner Harbor in mid-July for a weekend and to HersheyPark in August. We're trying to fit in Storybook Land also, but don't know if we will. The kids really want to go to Sesamee Place, but I'd rather not! We'll also be in the Poconos in the fall - our WDW trip is late-November.

We're going to WDW at Thanksgiving. Before then, we're going to Mass. and RI for a wedding (and a few extra days on the coast). Plus, we're going to the US Grand Prix in Indianapolis (OK - I'M going and dragging my family with me!):rolleyes: We'd like to work in a Labor Day trip to the beaches in FL but don't know if we can swing it or not.

We are not going to Disney until December, we have a cape cod week planned and a weekend at a Dude ranch in october. However, I am not as excited about those trips as I am about our trip to Disney. I can't get it out of my head, now it is all planned and I have to wait 5 and 1/2 months!

We're spending 2 nights in Hershey combining a college visit (Lebanon Valley) with some R&R and CHOCOLATE. We leave this Thursday and come back on Saturday. WDW Aug.25-31.

We just had a weekend in the North Fork of Long Island-- next week my daughter and I go to TX and Oklahoma for 2 weeks with in-laws. Then Maine in August for another visiting relatives trip. Oy! Family obligations. I just want to save all that money to spend on our September DisneyWorld trip-- still two and a half months away!!

DisneyFix
We also enjoy Ocean City, NJ. It's a great place for DD. Normally, we go the first week after Labor Day. However, with the great rates at WDW, and cheap airfare it's not much more expensive than O.C.. So this year we're squeezing in an extra WDW vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter