• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

School Swap - Progress Thread - MAILED!!!

I really love the altered letter groups. They come together so quickly!

So, here are mine:

Group L:
DSC_0239.jpg

Group M:
DSC_0238.jpg

My extra for those in Group M:
DSC_0237.jpg

Group N:
DSC_0240.jpg

Group Q1:
DSC_0236.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures, there is almost no natural light around here!

I just have to bag and tag. I'll probably mail on Thursday, if not Friday.

Those all look great Jennifer!!!!! Thanks again for making the extra number for everyone in Group M so that we all get a full set. :flower3:

Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to finish up tonight so I can mail tomorrow. But I will be realistic and say I am mailing on Friday! :laughing:

I will try to post some pictures tomorrow. Night all....back to the scrap table for me! :lmao:

MM, I'll let you know when it arrives!

Tisha, sounds good!

DisneyBarlans, your box arrived yesterday. Everything looks great!!!!

Here are some of my groups. I've still got 1 group left to make.

Group C: the colors used on each set are different since I did them in the swapper's school colors. This set is for Mom-to-2-Princesses'
DSC00171001.jpg

Group M: 10th grade
SchoolSwap003.jpg

Group N: P for Play
DSC00142003.jpg

Group O: C for Christmas
DSC00172001.jpg

Group P: L for SCHOOL
SchoolSwap004.jpg

Group Q: P for PARTY
SchoolSwap002.jpg

Hey Stephanie! I'm finally done. All I need to do is bag & tag them. I will be postal on Monday. Thanks for a great swap!

Mail call!!!! I received packages from Morgansmom and PirateTink today. All looks wonderful!!!!!:thumbsup2

Hey Stephanie! I'm finally done. All I need to do is bag & tag them. I will be postal on Monday. Thanks for a great swap!

Thanks Michi!

Stephanie
I LOVE that snowman!!!!!

Isn't he cute? My DH got me the Speaking of Winter cart a few years ago and I hardly ever get to use it. It was perfect for that group though!!!

He is sooooo cute. I had to have that one and ive never used it!

Here's my last set. This is Group F.
DSC00180001.jpg

There are only 2 packages that aren't here yet. As soon as they arrive, I'll be swapping everything out and getting them home to you!!!!

I also will get photos taken and a slideshow up.

Nice Steph. I like the rainbow paper you used. I forgot to tell you I mailed my package on Monday. You should get any minute now. Thanks again for everything. Sorry I'm late. Usually i'm one of the one's that's right on time or early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter