Schedule of Southwest Release Dates Next Date 6/28 Travel Thru 1/16

Last August/Sept I got $105 pp RT from PVD. Also got $135 pp RT out of MHT this past January. I think if you wait it out a little longer you will see the price come down.
I am currently waiting for 8/23 - 8/28.

I've got quite a while to wait. They haven't even released my dates yet. So I'll have to wait for those and then just keep an eye on the dings.

:scared1: Prices right now from SAT to MCO are $400 plus. No way I want to pay that much. Does anyone think those prices will drop? I need 13 tickets.

Delta has $212 but don't really want to change planes in Atlanta.:sad2:

There was a ding today from Providence to MCO, good for June dates. Hope someone was able to use it. I think it was around $59.

And I'm hoping one comes out for our dates...but I guess they need to release those dates first.

Just moving it back up since someone was asking about SW dates today.

JetBlue fares are out for my dates. Nothing spectacular...and I really don't want to fly out of Logan. Hope Southwest comes through with some great fares for my dates.

I also need to know more about what happens if I book and then the price goes down. Is it possible to get a credit back to my credit card for the difference or do I only get a credit for a future flight?

Bumping to see if anyone can answer my question from last night. Thx!

JetBlue fares are out for my dates. Nothing spectacular...and I really don't want to fly out of Logan. Hope Southwest comes through with some great fares for my dates.

I also need to know more about what happens if I book and then the price goes down. Is it possible to get a credit back to my credit card for the difference or do I only get a credit for a future flight?

They will give you a credit for a future flight on a voucher that has to be used within a year I believe.

I have been able to have them credit my cc for a price change before, but only if nothing changes from the original flights(same day, flights # etc) You used to have to call and ask for the cc refund, but I read somewhere recently that it will give you the option online when you make the changes. This will not work if the new fare is a Ding however ~ for Ding fares you would need to cancel the original flight then use that credit to book the DIng fare ~ it's a little more complicated.

They will give you a credit for a future flight on a voucher that has to be used within a year I believe.

The initial credit is supposed to be used within the year; however, you can ask for them to extend it for a six-month time period. I had credits left from a flight I booked last July and just had the credit extended to Jan. so I could use it for our Oct. flight to AZ. When you ask for the extension, they send you LUV vouchers that take about 2-3 weeks to get.

To those with years of experience ;) When is the soonest that SW is likely to release fares for Dec/Jan holiday season? I know it's only a guess, but it's an educated guess... Just looking for all the insight I can find to help me work my budget! Thanks!!!!

I would start looking early next week as it's supposed to be coming...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter