"scavenger hunt" kinda...ideas

disneydarling07

The answer to all worries-YOU'RE GOING TO DISNEY!
Getting more and more excited about our upcoming trip!

In the past, we have always tried to make it interesting for the kids outside of all the rides and shows.
Some of the ideas we came up with over the years:

Finding all the "secrets" - little things hidden in the structures (key under the mat...)
Touring all of the different resorts
Riding all of the different modes of transportation
Collecting as many pressed pennies as we could
Collecting stamps from all of the countries in the World Showcase.
TRYING to find all of the hidden mickeys (which we learned was impossible! lol)
Trying to visit EVERY attraction in each park, whether we were interested or not! lol! (this took at least 2 trips to complete)

This trip we are planning on doing Sorcerers of the Kingdom, The Pirate Adventure, and Agent P's adventure.
As an added bonus, we are also going to try as many Mickey shaped desserts as our stomachs will allow us!

Does anyone else have any fun ideas to make their trip more fun???

Not sure if you've already done this but at the Cool Zone in Epcot you could try all the different flavors of soda they have (it's free). Tom Sawyer's Island is also fun to walk around. Agent P's and Sorcerers of the Kingdom will be really fun!
I hope you enjoy your trip and find lots of new activities to try :D

Don't see hidden Mickey's on your list. This is really fun. If you are staying on property, check with your front desk for scavenger type games. Many hotels do this but you must ask. One rainy weekend at Kidani village, DH and I did a scavenger hunt for as many proverbs as we could find. (they are written all over the hotel). The front desk gave us the game and a small prize when we finished it. Not sure if they still do it but it's worth a stop and ask.

Not my idea, saw another poster suggest it: find/take a picture of things starting with every letter of the alphabet. A= alligator, B=balloon etc. I don't have kids, but thought this sounded like so much fun I might do it myself next trip.

Here is what i have for snacks...

Mickey Shaped Snack Scavenger Hunt:

Mickey Ice Cream Bar
Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich
Pretzel
Waffles
Cookie
Cake Pop
Rice Krispy Treet
Bread
Churros

Anyone have anything to add that they have seen in the parks?

To get us excited for the trip. When we reach the 30 day mark, I will have a small gift for the kids. Pencils, stickers, keychains, word search books....
So we will have a Mickey treat and gift each day for the last 30 days before the trip

I will be making Mickey Shaped:

cupcakes
pancakes
eggs
watermelon
biscuits
brownies
jello

And Tums and Pepto Bismol have been added to the packing list...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter