Scavenger Hunt in the Parks

Superblonde

Mouseketeer
A few months ago I heard of a company that creates custom scavenger hunts within the Disney parks... But forgot to bookmark it and cannot find it now.
Anyone have any idea what it's called? I'm sure there are multiple, any would work.
Thanks in advance!

Gifts of a Lifetime
This website allows you to create any special type of moment you would like in the parks or at your hotel. They do custom scavenger hunts, they decorate hotel rooms, they arrange romantic engagement settings, etc. The catch is you get what you pay for, and they are very expensive. I think I priced a very simple scavenger hunt at about $350 last year if I remember right, so we ended up just settling for a homemade one, probably not as elaborate or fun, but definitely more affordable.

Disney’s Family Magic Tour
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/family-magic-tour/
This is an official tour by Disney in the Magic kingdom, but it is also a scavenger hunt with clues and group interaction. The price is around $30 per person and depending on how small your party is maybe a much more economical option then Gifts of a Lifetime.

A Pirates Adventure & The Phineas and Ferb Adventure
These are both free mini scavenger hunt games available in the parks to play.

A Pinch of Pixie Dust
This website offers lists of do it yourself photo scavenger hunts.

There are also many other books and websites out there that offer do it yourself scavenger hunts.

We did a scavenger hunt with Gift of a Lifetime on our last visit; Mom and Dad, all three kids, their spouses and 7 grandchildren. She was great to work with and answered all emails promptly. We set up out preferred place and time, and decided on girls versus boys, so all spouses and families were split. Our hunt was literally all over EPCOT, and set up so we had to do certain things at certain places and times.

I will say that although it was pricey it was worth every penny! She has helpers throughout the park, and we never knew when we were being watched or who would hand us the next clue. It culminated with a trophy and certificate for bragging rights to the winner, which I had provided her.

We have visited Disney countless times as a group of 15, and pretty much covered all of the extra type adventures you can do- SPA, surfing, SEGWAY, horseback riding, golf, pirate cruise, fishing, fireworks and Grand Adventures. So being able to arrange this and do something unique that the whole family could participate in and be surpassed by was priceless! It was a great way to give back to mom and dad for taking the grandchildren and allowing us kids to tag along. You have a lot of flexibility to design the adventure. Go for it, and you will be glad you did!

We have used Gifts of a Lifetime twice for birthday hunts at the MK, with a gift at the end. Both times it was the highlight of the trip for all of us, and both the birthday girls still talk about their respective scavenger hunts saying it was their best birthdays ever. We enjoyed the GoaL hunt more than any other official Disney activity we have ever done. I highly recommend them. :)

For my husband's 40th birthday we used Gifts of a Lifetime and we all had a blast! We still talk about the scavenger hunt which was arranged with different clues and challenges. He even had a clue "land" around his neck fastened to wire garland while standing in the stretching room of the Haunted Mansion during the few seconds of darkness after the host says " there's always MY way!" Honestly I have no idea where that one was tossed from but it was too cool! It took us two hours and it was super fantastic! They really worked with us on preferences and the whole process was very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter