Scavenger Hunt Epcot

As I said, I purchased my scavenger hunt on Etsy, they’ve got great reviews and I like that they can be downloaded to phone and checked off. I saw they’re slowly adding resort specific hunts as well. Considering purchasing one for CBRas it was recently added!

Pleasure. My son will be disappointed he can't get the Figment plates, so I hope the Figment tumbler is an option!
Figment and Orange Bird were the only tumblers available when we were there. I was excited about the Orange Bird one. My daughter initially wanted a Minnie one but still happily took an Orange Bird one. My son however, was upset to not get something with Spike the Bee (now I know not to tell him ahead of time what the prize might be).

I ended up getting the scavenger hunt yesterday and I think all four mugs were available. I got the orange bird one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter