"Scattered Mickey" Wallpaper boarder?

tstobb

DIS Veteran
OK, I know I'm not crazy (well, maybe, but that's a whole different thread! :crazy: ) but Somewhere, sometime, DW & I did see Scattered Mickey wallpaper boarder but now can't find it anywhere so we are looking to make stencils & do it ourselves but neither of us is that artistic so does anybody know where we could find Scattered Mickey clip-art? It would need to be between 5 & 7" tall without getting distorted or pixilated.

Thanks! :p

I remember seeing a set of materials at WalMart and Ace Hardware for doing a room in the scattered Mickey style. Seems like it had stencils and stamp type things in it.

WalMart didn't have it (we got our paint there) but I'll try Ace - Thanks!

WooHoo!
WDW Merchandise had no idea what I was talking about and I saw on another thread that WalMart had the Disney Print Creations Collection 1 bundled with the Pooh Print Creations for $9.53 so I drove over & snagged the last on the had (jewel case, not a big box) and they have the shoes, the glove & tha pants as some of their graphics! The only one not included was the ears but I just cropped one of the full-head graphics so now we're set! Instead of a border, I'm going to print the images out (got a fantastic thermal wax printer by Tektronix) and use popsicle stick frames & scatter the "parts" along the front face of the plant shelf.
The Disney Print Creations Collection 1 sells by itself for $46.99 on Amazon!:sunny:

OK, just changed my picture so you can see how it looks!
I'm so proud of myself!

It really looks fantastic! Like I always say "Where there's a Will there's a way" Great job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter