Scarlet and Pete's Fairy Tale Wedding *10th Sep 09* Wedding Pictures now up!

I love all of your plans, definitely subscribing! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see more pics!

I love all of your plans, definitely subscribing! Good luck with everything, can't wait to see more pics!

AAAWWW, thank you your so sweet :cutie:

OMG! That's Our song! I'm walking down the ale with the piano version, but my DF doesn't know it.

Love your PJ! Your hair looks great with the white veil! You do look like Ariel!!:thumbsup2

HAHA :laughing: thank you Ariel is my all time fav princess:

haha ! LOL to the comment about Ariel! :rotfl: I love your dress choice! IT looks great can't wait to see more pics of it w. you in it!! We are using Rev. Tim as well !

AAWWW thank you i can't wait to have my dress, when it's finished been made i'll post lots of pics of all it's glittering sparkles!

What a wonderful dress!!!!! I can't imagine how excited you are about your wedding & your 1st trip to WDW all at once!
I was a Disney bride and we have 100+ trips completed so anything I can answer or help you with please don't hesitate.
Both of you are adorable:love:
Maria

Thank you for such a kind comment, i 'm so excited about our first trip been our wedding i'm sure i will have lots of things to ask you, Thanks :hug:

So glad you started your PJ!

I love all your choices, LOVE the BM dresses and your dress is just amazing!! I may just have to track one down :laughing:

Thank you, i'm so excited but time just isn't moving fast enough:sad2:

AAAWWW, you gals haven't forgotten about me :goodvibes that's so sweet, There really hasn't been anything to do were just waiting for Disney to confirm our date and that wont be until Feb, I'm so scared they say we can't get it :scared1:
The only news we have had is that my dress has finished been made so after new year we can drive down for a fitting, i am excited about that :cutie:

It's finally 2009!
So i can now say i get married this year :woohoo:
I'm so happy that there are things that need doing for the wedding again because the last few months there was nothing i could really do, but yesterday i went to try on my dress. They called me just before Christmas to say that it had finished been made but yesterday was the first chance I've had to get down there. It was so worth the wait though it's a real life princess grown! It just glitters every wear I'm so excited princess:
Then in the afternoon me and Petey,my Mum and Dad went down to a hotel were looking at for a kind of party were going to have after were married for all our family that can't make it to the wedding. It was a really pretty place so we've booked that for Sunday 27th September
I've also ordered the silk rose for my M.O.H to wear in her hair.
34462pz.jpg

The dress you chose is so pretty! I love your hair!

I missed you PJ until now - doh!

I absolutely love everything, but especially your dress. It really is stunning. The colour of red you have for the BM dress is gorgeous - that's the colour we want for our accent colour.

We've got black and white with silver and then red waistcoats, flowers etc.

I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding when it all comes together :goodvibes

I missed you PJ until now - doh!

I absolutely love everything, but especially your dress. It really is stunning. The colour of red you have for the BM dress is gorgeous - that's the colour we want for our accent colour.

We've got black and white with silver and then red waistcoats, flowers etc.

I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding when it all comes together :goodvibes

Thank you Beep, your too kind :thumbsup2 I'm having a few problems with the bridesmaid dress at the moment, the zip's on the dresses are so stiff that they wont zip up!:scared: The people from the website are really helpful and i have just got another one sent this morning so fingers crossed that this one will be fine.

Okay... .so...
1. your hair... I am secretly going to live through you! Iused to have my hair like that before I became a Catholic school teacher (I also had my toungue and nose pierced) and loved it!! Although my hair is healthier now...I MISS looking like ariel!!!
2.Your theme is awesome! Originally df and I were having a old world hollywood glam wedding. we were going to get the checkered cab as our limo etc.... and then the family came in.
3.your bm dress is something so similar to what I bought for my bridal shower! (Who knows if ill remember to pack it in my trunk) And i think its awesome that your bm will be able to wear that again.
4. I CAN NOT wait to keep reading your awesome pj!!!!!!!!!

Subscribed!!

Okay... .so...
1. your hair... I am secretly going to live through you! Iused to have my hair like that before I became a Catholic school teacher (I also had my toungue and nose pierced) and loved it!! Although my hair is healthier now...I MISS looking like ariel!!!
2.Your theme is awesome! Originally df and I were having a old world hollywood glam wedding. we were going to get the checkered cab as our limo etc.... and then the family came in.
3.your bm dress is something so similar to what I bought for my bridal shower! (Who knows if ill remember to pack it in my trunk) And i think its awesome that your bm will be able to wear that again.
4. I CAN NOT wait to keep reading your awesome pj!!!!!!!!!

Subscribed!!

That is so sad, that you can't have your red hair any more :sad:
I know what it's like, at my old job to hide the colour i had to were a wig! :lmao:
I'm in love with old Hollywood glam but i also wanted to whole Disney Fairy tale so i mixed the two a little :goodvibes best of both!

I'm so EXCITED everyone!
It has taken me forever to find the perfect wedding shoes and when i found them i couldn't afford them, but Saturday brought with it payday and i got to buy my beautiful shoes, just the right amount vintage glamour too fairy tale Princess i think :goodvibes

se9d7q.jpg

Then not an hour after i had ordered my shoes Thompsons called. Our wedding conformation had come from Disney/Virgin! :cheer2:
In the pack were some sheets from Disney were we choose our flowers, cake ect. Then some from Virgin that said we already have a wedding officiant booked free though them!?
But we have already booked Rev. Tim! So i called them this morning with lots of questions.
Has anyone else booked there Disney wedding thought Virgin weddings?​

I am loving your wedding plans!! Just wanted to say that you guys look like such a great couple!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Hi there!

Just found your blog about your disney wedding. Congratulations!

We are getting married at the wedding pavilion on weds 23rd sep 09!!!

Where are you staying? You never know, we might see you there!

Love your wedding dress, great colour, my fave.

I'm sure we will discuss the details of our weddings but for now, CONGRATULATIONS!!

ROB :goodvibes

I am loving your wedding plans!! Just wanted to say that you guys look like such a great couple!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Thanks Bob! :goodvibes Your too kind!

Hi there!

Just found your blog about your disney wedding. Congratulations!

We are getting married at the wedding pavilion on weds 23rd sep 09!!!

Where are you staying? You never know, we might see you there!

Love your wedding dress, great colour, my fave.

I'm sure we will discuss the details of our weddings but for now, CONGRATULATIONS!!

ROB :goodvibes

So Me and Pete will be getting married just 10 days before you! We're staying in Port Orleans French Quarters we couldn't afford a deluxe resort with the flights from England so we thought P.O.F.Q looked nice and romantic for our honeymoon :goodvibes

I love all your plans! I've always wanted to go to Disney Paris. I was overseas a few months ago for 3 weeks but there still wasn't time in my schedule to go... Dang Tour Groups...

I love all your plans! I've always wanted to go to Disney Paris. I was overseas a few months ago for 3 weeks but there still wasn't time in my schedule to go... Dang Tour Groups...

OH! That's a shame D.L.P is amazing! Having been there every year since I was 5 I can't wait to see what Disney World is like! I guess it's kind of nice that the first time we go is to get married!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter