Scam happening on Disboard

What I do is report the post then hit ignore for the account posting. Moderators said that once they get one alert on a specific account, that is all they need to get rid of all associated threads. That also helps me because if I see more spam it will only be accounts that I did not report yet.

Yes there are a lot of spam accounts being opened. We are closing them as soon as we can.

Please click ‘Report button to bring it to the attention of Webmasters. Admin and moderators.

Well, today, we have the start of scam posts about abortion pills on the New Posts forum. Please check this out. And thanks for all that you do!

This thread here sounds scammy as it's a person trying sell fake products and giving out contact details.
This scam is posted in welcome to the DIS and posted by a user called sauditop
The mods do a great job getting rid of these posts. Always within an hour of the swarm of posts.

My advice; ignore them - don't click on them. If you feel compelled to click on them hit the "Report" link on the lower left side of the post.

Well, today, we have the start of scam posts about abortion pills on the New Posts forum. Please check this out. And thanks for all that you do!
The mods do a great job getting rid of these posts. Always within an hour of the swarm of posts.

My advice; ignore them - don't click on them. If you feel compelled to click on them hit the "Report" link on the lower left side of the post.

Hi both sorry to hear about this happening it's a bit of a nuisance.

Yes @StageTek it's easier to just ignore the scammers and just press report button and let the Disboard staff deal with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter