SB- Who got scrapbooking stuff and what did you get?

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
I'll start- I got "My Creative Companion" by Becky Higgins. DD got a box of paper (there must be 30 sheets at least!) and ice skating stickers from her aunt. There was also a snowflake punch and gel pen for her.
So, what did you get? :D

The only thing I asked for this Christmas was CM scrapping stuff. My husband gave me the CM oval and circle cutting system and the 12 inch template (wavy looking). He also bought the Meadow album, and the set of 8 fine tip pens. What a great guy!!! Now I just need someone to give me some time to work on my album!!! I left off at Easter....

Well, I didn't get anything (I'm too picky and like to get my own supplies) but my 16 yr. old DD has the scrapbooking fever now and is working on a scrapbook for her boyfriend who will graduate in June.

Santa delivered her lots of paper, a BIG box of gel pens (maybe she'll leave mine alone, I hate to share, lol!), a Winnie the Pooh paper book, Winnie The Pooh alphabet stickets, WTP cutouts (her boyfriend loves Pooh and she adores Piglet so there's lots of opportunities for some great scrapbook pages!), some other pretty decorated paper, and a couple of the Paperkin People, the trampoline one and also the Ice Hockey one (he plays for the amateur Pens team).

Pam

Well, this is my first attempt at scrapbooking, and my family bought me a ton of stuff for christmas. LOL, I don't know what a lot of it is yet, but I'm slowly learning. I got pens, papers, a scrapbook, stickers, a cutter, templates, borders, like I said, a ton of stuff:D

It seems everyone was thinking alike this Christmas. I got several gift certificates from the LSS tucked inside my packages. I can't decide if I will add them together and get something pricey that I probably would not have bought myself or to spend them as I go. I also got a few punches that were on my list.

I gave a personally autographed copy of Becky Higgens' Creative Companion to both my Daughter-in-law, and my best friend. They have both called to tell me they stayed up half the night looking at it.

Because I like to do mosaics my friend gave me a Disney photomosaics book. They are fascinating to look at.

Hope everyone had a Blessed Christmas.

Chessie

My parents went NUTS buying me stuff to begin my scrapbooking hobby. I got a 12x12 scrapbook, Disney/Travel backgrounds, a fiskars cutter, templates, a really thick book of paper, a package of assorted colored paper, scissors, various adhesives, and a TON of acid free stickers!!! My father said a kind woman also shopping in the scrapbooking section of the store heard my parents confused conversation and told them what to buy. She's a saint whoever she is! I giggle every time I think of how my parents were describing their scrapbook shopping experience.... they didn't have a clue what goes into making a scrapbook. So, now I just need to figure out how I am going to make my letters, and get a few gel pens! HOW FUN!!!!!! I'm on vacation, but still too overwhelmed to begin..... any day now!!!

Holly

I got the Xyron machine and refills (Didn't even ASK for it, it was a complete surprise!) and some Mary Engelbreit scrapbooking stuff and some punches in my stocking...

Here in UK there are only 2-3 stores, and a couple of internet sites. I half heartedly wrote out a list of small things, and DH and MIL collaborated and ordered them!! So I got my first punches; circle, square, a heart corner punch and a daisy. Also, Paperkuts magazine (CK sold out!) Blocky and Kidprint templates.

Separately I had managed to get DD2 a Xyron 150, she is chuffed to be one of the first UK owners (and even let me have 1 sticker!!)

Since the guests have left I've even managed a couple of AK pages from last Feb's holiday. Got to get a move on as only 5 weeks until we go again!!

My CM consultant has an open-house every fall and when you go, you can fill out a wish-list that she sends out to whoever you want her to. My DH and DD got me everything on my list:

a 12x12 album to start a book for youngest DS

the new Fast Formulas book

both new cutting blades for my cutting system

side-kick cup and trashbag holder that hooks onto the table

DH also got me some bookends to hold up my ever-growing collection of albums.

I got a ton of stuff too! I'm a little nervous now some stuff is so neat and I never used before.I got several different types of glue things! That hermex glue tape, some liquid pen type. Lots of paper, corners, stickers......Looks like some fancy pages are in my future!

well, I got some stuff, a set of 12 Zig pens, a light table, and a couple of brass templates- what's funny is that I was totally surprised but shouldn't have been - I'd bought them all myself in November, given them to my DH to wrap and then actually forgotten all about them, so they were a lovely surprise.

What I really need now is some time to use them all!

Bev

Bev, that just cracks me up that you bought the stuff and then forgot it so you were still surprised. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter