SB: What do you do w/ newspaper?

PamCo88

Finally going Back!!
I've haven't been Scrapping very long, and I'm wondering how to put newspaper into the book and keep it from yellowing.

Anyone have a solution to this?

Take it to Kinko's and have it copied on to 100% acid-free cotton rag. You can spray it with some really expensive stuff, which will neutralize the acid. However, you're still left with very cheap paper that will eventually crumble. I'm sure you'll get other opinions on this issue.

Nope. Olaf's suggestion is the best way to go if you're interested in preserving these newspaper articles.

I have my newspaper articles color copied on regular white paper. It looks exactly like the real thing. I sometimes have it reduced or enlarged depending on what I am using it for. I am now trying to decide what to do with a two page spread newspaper article about an activity I was involved in.

If you want to preserve the newspaper article itself, and it is small enough, you can have it laminated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter