SB: Using paint makers in SB?

Ellen aka Snow White

<font color=blue>I AM LIVING IN MY MINI-VAN!!!<br>
There is a new scrapbooking show on DIY and this morning they used paint makers to "highlight" areas of embossed paper. I would have never thought to use these in a scrapbook. I love paint makers for other crafty things. Do any of you use them in your books, if so in what way? Thanks

I'm new to scrapbooking - what is a paint maker?

Thanks!

Opps - where was my brain this morning?! I meant to type paint markers - not makers! And of course I typed it wrong twice!:o

Just in case - I use paint maRkers on like glass Christmas ornaments to personalize them.

I'm too chicken to even stamp in my albums, much less use a paint marker (I didn't even notice the error, so our brain's must be alike - LOL). By the way where in SC are you. I'm in the upstate.

Lisa

Ok, I have to ask, what is DIY? I'm wondering if I can find it on my cable system.

Pam, I was wondering the same thing. I don't know what channel it stands for, and I didn't know that there is a scrapbooking show. I'd LOVE to watch it!!!!!!
Gerri

I guess I should have known what you are talking about! But, I didn't know if it was something new or not!

Thanks!
Tiffany
WDW College Program 1990

DIY = Do It Yourself It is on Dishnetwork on channel 111.

They do have a website - www.diynet.com that has a neat section on scrapbooking. It comes on here at 8:30 am and they run the same show again around 1:30. It is really good - however I do wonder about using those paint markers! Are they really safe for our books?

Tiger fan- I pm'd you - I am in the upstate too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter