SB: New layout help

Pam

DIS Veteran
My Life Scout son just got back yesterday from a winter camping trip. His troop went cave spelunking and I was wondering how to scrap this - does anyone have any ideas? He had a disposable camera and the photos are of the outside of the caves and the boys are also pictured atop the caves.

Should I recreate a big cave with Scouts clustered around it or what? I've been to several scrapbook websites and can't find any cave layouts.

Thanks,
Pam

The closest layout I can think of is an Easter tomb. It is kind of a hill of rocks with a cave-like opening, if I remember correctly. In the layout it has an angel sitting on top with a vacancy sign. It is really cute. I could try to find it for you if you'd like to see what they did.

Maybe you could have a scout sitting or leaning by the opening? Or maybe you could just go with flashlights and hard hats. Or interior cave formations? I've personally never done a cave layout. Let us know what you decide to try.

Merry,
That layout sounds perfect! The caves he went spelunking in were in the woods and had rocks all over them!

I knew someone on these boards would point me in the right direction - thanks so much! I really like the idea of the Scouts leaning against the cave with hardhats and flashlights, also!

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter