SB: Need a title or idea

BevS97

disney scrapper
for the last page of my Disney album.

I have a pic of my daughter at Epcot fast asleep in her pushchair, cuddling her Minnie beanie. I want to use this as the closing page of my album.

I can't think of a title - something about Dreams, Memories, 'was it all a dream?'

any ideas?

Bev

Bev, Try a couple of known phrases or titles and substitute some of your own word.

Coming to the end of a beautiful dream (vacation, trip)
Some enchanted evening (vacation, dream)
Goodnight Moon (Mickey, Disney)
A night (trip, vacation) to remember
Sleeping Beauty
Elvis (DD's name) has left the building (park)

chessie

Bev, what a great way to end your book! :)

How about something along the lines of ... "Dreams are even sweeter when sprinkled with pixie dust" or "Dreaming of Our Next Trip to Disney" or "The Perfect Ending to the Trip of Our Dreams"......?

Thanks,

I've had some great suggestions - I like 'Sleeping Beauty' but not so appropriate as an ending
'When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true' is good - or 'Dreaming of our next trip to Disney' is very appropriate - Lot's to mull over there

Thanks again

Bev

Bev-
The last page in our Disney album has my DD riding on her grandfather's shoulders (she is asleep, so her head is resting on top of his head) I used "when you wish upon a star your dreams come true" for the title. It was so fitting, as this was the very last nite of our trip, walking through the parking lot after seeing Illuminations at Epcot.

Her dreams came true? or

above the picture "name wished on a star"
below the picture "and her dreams came true"
maybe all surrounded by stars or pixie dust.

Has anyone seen acid-free star stickers? preferably shiny/reflective? I am leaning towards 'When you wish upon a star' or 'Katie wished upon a star' but I've never seen any starry accessories.

Bev

Shimmer sheetz.

I found them in the scrapbook section of Walmart. They are a holographic foil type paper. You could use it with a star punch.

I just did a search on yahoo and came up with a listing by using an s instead of a z. If you don't find it you can email me and I'll send it to you.

chessie

Great minds must think alike - I got some holographic paper from my art store yesterday - I don't think it's acid free ut I'm going to be a rebel and just make sure it's not touching my pics.

I guess I need to invest in a star punch now.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter