• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB-Baby snap pack?

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
Does anybody know of a baby scrapbook kit that could be used for either gender? I am thinking along the lines of the fast & easy ones that CM has, but we won't know if it's a boy or a girl before I want to give it.
We will be staying with dh's aunt and uncle this summer for a few days and they are expecting their first grandchild a month or so after we leave. I'd like to make a little album that they could just add the photos to.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
ann

I have found this problem too. I like to give an brag book made from the CM snap packs for baby shower gifts, but if they don't know the sex, it is hard. What I do is take the IDEAS from the snap pack and modify it to use the baby stickers I have that are gender neutral.

Maggie

I don't know of a kit... but I'm thinking you could kind of put a couple different kits together and come up with something you like. I think that pastel yellow or mint green are nice unisex baby colors... so if you could find a kit that featured either or those colors (or both) then you could add unisex baby stickers and embellishments. I know that's not "easy" like a premade kit would be, but I hope that helps!

I've done the snap pack from CM and the boys pack uses alot of navy and hunter green accents which are fine for both sexes. Many of the sticker accents are also appropriate for both sexes. The main problem would be the hand prints/foot print stickers and a few others - you could always substitute with some Jolees embellishments or other die cuts/stickers you can purchase seperately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter