• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

say hello ?

brewcrew

DIS Veteran
With everything else going on here, just wanted to ask if you're getting excited about Alaska? I can't wait to see your trip report. I'm sure it will be just as great as your SWS!

With everything else going on here, just wanted to ask if you're getting excited about Alaska? I can't wait to see your trip report. I'm sure it will be just as great as your SWS!
OMG, I'm dying with anticipation here! I'm going through all my pre-trip paranoia that I will get sick or have a burst appendix or something, and have to cancel (I got a torn rotator cuff a couple of years back, just before a trip to Yosemite, and had to cancel, so my paranoia is come by honestly! Thank goodness for trip insurance!)

But yes, I'm starting to go over all my travel arrangements, starting packing lists, thinking of buying new tennis shoes so I can break them in before the trip, worrying about the 7 hour flight, crossing days off of my countdown calendar, and telling anyone who will listen ONLY 2 WEEKS UNTIL MY VACATION TO ALASKA!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Does that answer your question?

Sayhello

(ooooo, I really need to buy another memory card for my camera...)

OMG, I'm dying with anticipation here! I'm going through all my pre-trip paranoia that I will get sick or have a burst appendix or something, and have to cancel (I got a torn rotator cuff a couple of years back, just before a trip to Yosemite, and had to cancel, so my paranoia is come by honestly! Thank goodness for trip insurance!)

But yes, I'm starting to go over all my travel arrangements, starting packing lists, thinking of buying new tennis shoes so I can break them in before the trip, worrying about the 7 hour flight, crossing days off of my countdown calendar, and telling anyone who will listen ONLY 2 WEEKS UNTIL MY VACATION TO ALASKA!!!!!!

Does that answer your question?

Sayhello

(ooooo, I really need to buy another memory card for my
camera...)

Ok Ya'll what day do you leave? We leave on the 25th so does that mean that we will all be gone at the same time and will come back with AWESOME
trip reports!

Ok Ya'll what day do you leave? We leave on the 25th so does that mean that we will all be gone at the same time and will come back with AWESOME
trip reports!
I leave on Sep 1st, so you'll probably be back just about the time I leave.

So I may not see your awesome report until after I get back...

Sayhello

Sayhello & Happygrumpy,
I hope you have a fantastic adventure. I'll be watching for those trip reports.

Yes, Say Hello, have an absolutely wonderful trip!! Despite all the turmoil on these boards lately, I think we still all love ABD! We are still basking in the post vacation glow of our SWS trip!!

Can't wait to hear your report when you return! Bon Voyage!!

I'm still deciding what trip to take so I can't wait to read the postings. You all make them sound so good that I can't help paying the 2010 prices to join the fun! I feel like I'm outside the group looking in and I want to join the excitement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter