• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sawamati springs broken since saturday?

lorenni

DIS Veteran
Anyone here know what's going on? No water here at any point during our trip so far - a real bummer. No one working here will even acknowledge its not running! They keep telling me to go in the pool.

I wonder if they had to close it because of the bee problems guests have been complaing about the past few weeks (bees are bad his time of the year because there are fewer flowers in the wild)

Did finally get an answer - apparently it has been closed whenever there is lighting anywhere nearby. That said - my dad was down here on Sunday and the pool was open while the springs were closed, so who knows where the real answer lies.

Bees were present but not really noticeable unless you were looking for them.

It's not a scheduled maintenance item as I checked. I would ask at the front desk (concierge) and if they don't know ask for the manager.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter