Savis

Stormtrooper mum

Mouseketeer
Just snagged a savis for 8:25am in a couple of weeks. Look now if you need! Also anyone any tips on pre park open savis?

Just snagged a savis for 8:25am in a couple of weeks. Look now if you need! Also anyone any tips on pre park open savis?

I went just yesterday. (March 2). Immediately upon gate open, I waltzed over to Savi's and requested a standby. They immediately invited me in, put me on a dot and within minutes I was on my way to Lightsaber heaven.

There were several others who did the same. I get the feeling that reservations begin at 9, and pre-official park open is the time to grab a spot if you are without one.

Best of luck and MtFBWU!

I went just yesterday. (March 2). Immediately upon gate open, I waltzed over to Savi's and requested a standby. They immediately invited me in, put me on a dot and within minutes I was on my way to Lightsaber heaven.
Thank you for the notes!! How cumbersome was it to them have your lightsaber with you all day? Did you miss out on a lot of rope drop shorter lines doing savis first? Tell me all Jedi master!
There were several others who did the same. I get the feeling that reservations begin at 9, and pre-official park open is the time to grab a spot if you are without one.

Best of luck and MtFBWU!

It actually was pretty easy most of the day. Biggest issue was during a short downpour, but no issues due to the case you get with it. I'd recommend doing this for anyone who doesn't have a reservation.

As for lines early on, this was 20 minutes or so and then we went straight to our Rise of the Resistance boarding so I can't speak much to toy story lines etc, but yeah, my priority was the blade so I was stoked to basically walk in and get one.

Best of luck and MtFBWU!
So glad to hear that.. we will have to try this.. since I did not get reservation like I should have, totally forgot all about it... my son is very disspointed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter