• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Savi's workshop - for 2 or 4?

henry72

DIS Veteran
Coming up on my 60 days so need to make a decision. DH and DS both did Savi's Workshop in Nov. 2020. DD didn't want to do it but went as a spectator. She and I took photos.

Going back in June and now she wants to build her own lightsaber. I was think she and I could do it as the guys have already done it. DH suggested all 4 of us do it. DH and DS haven't done anything with their other lightsabers (and it is same with the droids they built. DD did that one and occasionally gets hers out to amuse the cats.)

My thoughts are that the guys have already done it and it would be nice for DD and I to do it. I would like someone to be able to take photos and video of our experience which we won't have. And of course it is expensive to do all 4. (I've sold some furniture recently and planned to use that money for DD and I.)

So, anyone have any thoughts? Would you do everyone (if money wasn't an issue)? Or would it be better for it to be a girls' experience this time? Heck, I'm not even sure I will be able to get reservations. TIA.

If they are really set on doing it, stagger the times. You 2 do yours and have them take pictures and videotape. Then later on switch.

Well I ended up signing up for all 4 of us. DH swears since he has done it before that he can step back and take a few photos. I did like the idea of staggering the times but this way we spend less time away from the rides.

They really nees to make the spectators be about 4.

Average family size at least.

Maybe you could use a tripod with your phone/camera to get everyone on video, supplemented with a few photos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter