Savis Reservation first time

jockey

Runs for Wine!
Hi Guys we are visiting from Ireland arriving 1st August. Can you guys advise how I make a booking for myself son and Husband to build Light sabers please

Be ready at midnight EDT (so 5am for you?) 60 days out from when your vacation starts.
If possible, have more than one DHS day in your park reservations, and be flexible on which day and time for Savi's.
HTH and GL!

Be ready at midnight EDT (so 5am for you?) 60 days out from when your vacation starts.
If possible, have more than one DHS day in your park reservations, and be flexible on which day and time for Savi's.
HTH and GL!
Thanks yes time difference is 5 hours. So do I use the MDE? we are there for 2 weeks with quite a few days booked at Hs! so excited have been to GE back in Jan 2020 when we went for marathon weekend end without our kids, so this is the first trip with the kids (16 & 14)

One thing I’ll add - You might have to use VPN to book it through the American site because Disney are being funny about international visitors booking stuff now.

And also defo check that you’ve made the reservation for WDW and not Disneyland like some people mistakenly do sometimes because they won’t let you do it if you’ve booked the wrong park.

Thanks yes time difference is 5 hours. So do I use the MDE? we are there for 2 weeks with quite a few days booked at Hs! so excited have been to GE back in Jan 2020 when we went for marathon weekend end without our kids, so this is the first trip with the kids (16 & 14)
I just went two weeks ago having had a first visit to Batuu in Jan 2020. There definitely are some subtle changes to take in (and not so subtle on RotR). Your family will love it.
I would recruit the fam to all be trying with different phones, laptops app, and website to see what gets through.
I don't know about the VPN needs for overseas guests, but it's worth looking into. (I booked on the website from Canada and didn't have problems, so it's not purely an international issue. It was definitely the Canadian version of the WDW website, too.)

One thing I’ll add - You might have to use VPN to book it through the American site because Disney are being funny about international visitors booking stuff now.

And also defo check that you’ve made the reservation for WDW and not Disneyland like some people mistakenly do sometimes because they won’t let you do it if you’ve booked the wrong park.
Thanks yes we have a VPN, managed to snag Run Disney spots for Dopey with that! Thanks for the tip for checking it's WDW!

Do you all want to build, meaning 3 spots?
I just went two weeks ago having had a first visit to Batuu in Jan 2020. There definitely are some subtle changes to take in (and not so subtle on RotR). Your family will love it.
I would recruit the fam to all be trying with different phones, laptops app, and website to see what gets through.
I don't know about the VPN needs for overseas guests, but it's worth looking into. (I booked on the website from Canada and didn't have problems, so it's not purely an international issue. It was definitely the Canadian version of the WDW website, too.)
Thanks, good idea!

Yes we want 3 build spots is that difficult to get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter