Savi's and Oga's Cancelation Thread

I just want to make sure those of you looking for Oga’s know about the main ADR cancellation threads. There is a separate thread for each month under Restaurants < Dining Reservations. I haven’t seen any pop up there, but I’ve only been looking at June.

Also in the “there is hope” category, I was looking for a reservation for 5 at Oga’s for Saturday June 5 and couldn’t get it on my 60+10 date (we check in June 4). I used a reservation finder and got a text a couple days back saying they found one for lunch that Saturday. Hopped on it and booked instantly, so we are covered. So for those of you hoping, know there is hope!!!

Last edited:
I am cancelling a Savis for 5/3 at 3:45pm. Let me know if you need it.

I’ll be canceling Oga’s for Thursday, May 6th at 8:35pm (after park close). Reservation is for 3. Please let me know if you’re interested.

I'll be canceling Oga's for Friday May 7 @ 12:25 - for 2 guests. I'll wait until 9:00 pm tonight (Wed) in case anyone is interested.
Update : Gone

Last edited:
Canceling a Savi’s, Friday, June 11, party of one, 10:45am. Let me know if you would like to coordinate

EDIT - TAKEN!!!!

Last edited:

Also in the “there is hope” category, I was looking for a reservation for 5 at Oga’s for Saturday June 5 and couldn’t get it on my 60+10 date (we check in June 4). I used a reservation finder and got a text a couple days back saying they found one for lunch that Saturday. Hopped on it and booked instantly, so we are covered. So for those of you hoping, know there is hope!!!
Hi! Which reservation finder did you use? :-)

I am about to cancel a Savi’s reservation for June 27 at 2:25 for 1 builder and 1 guest if anyone wants it.

FYI- They just opened a bunch of reservations for ogas at 6am this morning... seems like they are for 8pm and later.

This is an old thread, but I can't seem to find a more recent one! I have the following reservations I'm planning to cancel:
Oga's on May 30, 2022 for 6 at 1:10 pm
Savi's on June 2, 2022 for 2 at 5:05 pm

PM me if you'd like to coordinate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter