Saving change is great!!!

SooziQ123

Earning My Ears
We are going to WDW the end of August & have been saving our loose change & singles in a large plastic bottle since January. I had been dying to open this up & count our loot.....I finally caved in & counted it....$125.00!!! This is so easy to do....we didn't even miss this extra money in our pocket & would have probably blown it somehow anyway....We are still going to throw money into the bottle until the final day....I figure this will take care of Tiffany Town Car & the food we will buy at the grocery store on the way to Disney....how cool is that?!

I know, I have done that. You do end up with a lot of money for souvenirs, etc.

I bought one of those coin sorters after Christmas for a very reduced price. It was a pre-wrapped gift. I just get my coins out of the wallet and slide them down. It is very easy to wrap them and put them away.

My sons now are following and "dumping in" every coin they find.

Wanda

It does work! We just cashed ours in for our trip and had $157.00 with just DH dumping his pocket change.

DH & I have been doing this for about 3-4 years. He is the "change zcar". Hoards it like a little miser! LOL! Only problem, I can't seem to get him to cash it out! All he wants to do is save! I'd like to put it in the savings account-even if rates aren't real high, every little bit helps!
Oh well, at least I know where I can always get my hands on some quick cash--even if I will ching-ching!:p

We do the same thing with my dh's change, we actually just cashed it in and got over $650.00!! I used it to pay for our beach vacation in MD with my family!! Now, we can start saving more for WDW in Jan!!:D

Between our "change jar" and our recent yard sale we have over $350 in Disney Dollars purchased. Now I've got my boys saving for their arcade money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter