Savi Workshop

farfaraway

Mouseketeer
I have an adult child that wants to go to Savi's Workshop. Is this for people of all ages or just children? Also, how early do they open their registration system for it? I'd like to surprise my child (bday gift) if it's for adults. Any tips on getting a reservation is appreciated.

Definitely good for all ages! Reservations open at 60 days in advance, or 60+10 if staying onsite.

We did this last trip for my husband and son. 38,11. Both loved it!

Adults can have a companion join to watch, correct? Or is it only children that can have an adult accompany them?

What time of day do on line reservations open up for Savi's workshop? I've heard everything from midnight to 6 AM. A friend very much wants to do this and would like to know what time to be at his computer.

Edited to add: Does the 60+10 apply to Savi's workshop, as it does to ADRs if staying on site? Or is it just 60 days?

Last edited:
What time of day do on line reservations open up for Savi's workshop? I've heard everything from midnight to 6 AM. A friend very much wants to do this and would like to know what time to be at his computer.
Savi's opens at midnight ET

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter