Savi’s Workshop lightsaber cost

Sjwillia

Mouseketeer
Did the cost of building a lightsaber just increase and I miss any notice of it? When I made reservations it was $219. When I was checking today it says $249.

Am I right when i guess, that they wont honor the "old Price" which I accepted with my reserveration?

Just a note. We just checked into savi's. Made the reservation 60 days ago. We were charged the "old" price not the new price.

We also reserved when the price was $219. We built Wednesday (10/12) and were charged the original price. It sounds like if you build past when the price change goes into effect, you will have to pay the new price.

If you have the original email can't hurt to print it out to show when you made the reservation and can always ask, it never hurts!

While the answer may be "no" , it's a reasonable thing to inquire about.

Wow! $249 now?!?! When we did it in May at $220 I was questioning it, but because it was essentially a once in a blue moon trip for us I decided to do it for my son. I don't think I would have at $250. Especially now being through it. It was a cool experience, but it felt so rushed.

I agree the experience is WAY too rushed. For that price you should have time to look around for a minute or two instead of being guided right to your station and ushered out quickly at the end. And slow down just a bit on the dialogue. And if someone needs help building, show them how instead of just taking it from them, doing it for them, and putting it on the pedestal. Just my thoughts watching my son build.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter