• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Save Vmk!!

Save Vmk!! i want to save vmk and do as much as i can. in fact i sent them a 7 reason message why they shouldn't close plz reply if u have any ideas why vmk should not close or how to save vmk. ty

Save Vmk!! i want to save vmk and do as much as i can. in fact i sent them a 7 reason message why they shouldn't close plz reply if u have any ideas why vmk should not close or how to save vmk. ty

ive been collecting data and comments through my survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=d10sO4UvDJJLmvr41e0xBQ_3d_3d

i hope to use this to make my letters stronger! Believe me my letters will keep coming!

let your voice be heard, fill out the short survey and forward it to your VMK friends!

I DID.....

The Disney Corporation is turning its back on their loyal customers. Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) is a free online game, but to all who play, it is not just a game. It is a mode for parents to connect with their children, a motivation for children to stay off the streets and out of trouble, and it is also a safe way to teach children how to be good citizens before they get out into the real world. However, Disney Internet Group does not care about how much the site means to its over a quarter of a million players! It blatantly ignores please from people young and old to keep the site running. All they seem to care about is the revenue. I understand from a business perspective the cost of things is important, but they should consider the cost to the children as well. Nearly everyone who plays VMK currently is willing to pay to keep it open; the only ones who would not are those who can not afford it. There is such an out pouring of sentiment about this issue on various sites dedicated to keeping VMK alive. Many of the contacts to Disney that we have available to us as customers have been blocked off since VMK recently reported its up coming closure on May 21, 2008. I only hope my plea to you will not also fall on deaf ears. VMK has become like a family to us… a network, a support group… that would be lost because of the disregard of a few people. Please, help spread the word and make the facts known about this issue that means so much too so many people.

From a marketting standpoint I think it keeps us fans of Disney constantly thinking about it and wanting to go back to the parks top of mind.
I know I'll be thinking about the Disney brand less after vmk closes.
They had a great thing going and could do lots of tie-ins -- everything from the parks to TV shows to movies and their pay-to-play sites. It was also a great way for them not to have to spend money on an actual physical product with the Disney Movie Reward Tie-in.
It is a very sad. VMK was a component to me thinking Disney was fun. Maybe Universal will make a game like this and yes that would make me think about actually going to their park for the first time in many years!

In order to save VMK you have to donate all your blackheart quest items to somebody titled Gas, he is collecting as many as he can and is going to send them back to Disney in 1 big box. Hurry, find him and donate before its too late. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter