SAVE UP TO 50% OFF CAR RENTALS NATIONWIDE!

This discount seems too good to be true! So much cheaper than all the other sites I've checked. Has anyone had issues booking and using it? Looking for a rental for our Aulani trip not WDW. Thanks all! :)

I just picked up my car at Budget in Tampa yesterday. At first I was given an older car but it wouldn't start. I went to the budget fastpass checkin and the REP gave me a second car no questions asked. The second was a nice car. I always get from Budget so I know what to expect. The first was car was like something you give to a 16 year old. I am not even sure if the first car was supposed to be given out as it was in a side lot. The second was perfect. Not sure if it was due to the code or an unlucky selection by the original agent.

Used UT twice this year. Both with Budget. In February we got a Toyota Sienna hybrid minivan (booked regular minivan) from Orlando/Sanford. Then in the beginning of April we got a Nissan Altima (booked a full size car) in Gulfport, MS. Both were pristine and under 10k miles.

Neither of those airport locations offer direct to car via the Fastbreak program, though I am signed up for it. No hassle at the counter. Just showed license and CC. They didn’t try to upsell anything, as I had all my selections done in my Fastbreak account. The agent at SFB did inform me about the tolls though.

I had another reservation booked for June with Avis via UT that I had to cancel due to my flight being cancelled. It just took a quick email to UT with all the information requesting a cancellation and refund. I had a reply the next business day (I sent the email on a Sunday). A day or two after that the charge was credited back to my CC.

Used UT twice this year. Both with Budget. In February we got a Toyota Sienna hybrid minivan (booked regular minivan) from Orlando/Sanford. Then in the beginning of April we got a Nissan Altima (booked a full size car) in Gulfport, MS. Both were pristine and under 10k miles.

Neither of those airport locations offer direct to car via the Fastbreak program, though I am signed up for it. No hassle at the counter. Just showed license and CC. They didn’t try to upsell anything, as I had all my selections done in my Fastbreak account. The agent at SFB did inform me about the tolls though.

I had another reservation booked for June with Avis via UT that I had to cancel due to my flight being cancelled. It just took a quick email to UT with all the information requesting a cancellation and refund. I had a reply the next business day (I sent the email on a Sunday). A day or two after that the charge was credited back to my CC.
Wow. This all sounds great! Thanks for the feedback! We don't rent cars often so I'm always curious to hear the experiences of others. :)

Thanks for this info, what is their typical cancellation policy? Can you even cancel day of if needed?

Thanks for this info, what is their typical cancellation policy? Can you even cancel day of if needed?

Not sure on day of. Their FAQ states:

When do I need to cancel my reservation to ensure a full refund?​

Cancellation requests received prior to the pick up date and time will be processed and refunded in full. Please Contact Us to cancel your reservation.

I JUST bought tickets the other day from UT and then realized they had an amazing car rental deal if you buy tickets. Can I still get this deal somehow even though I already purchased my tickets?

I JUST bought tickets the other day from UT and then realized they had an amazing car rental deal if you buy tickets. Can I still get this deal somehow even though I already purchased my tickets?
The link in the first post of this thread gives me the same prices as buying a ticket and car rental.

Prior to the Disboards team up with UT you could get the rental deal by purchasing any ticket they sell at the same time.

The link in the first post of this thread gives me the same prices as buying a ticket and car rental.

Prior to the Disboards team up with UT you could get the rental deal by purchasing any ticket they sell at the same time.
Oooooh ok that's fantastic. I thought it was just showing me the good prices when I clicked that link because I had a ticket in my cart from playing around.

FWIW it doesn't give me the bundled prices.
Weird. It gives me the discount only if I log into my UT account first. Not sure what’s going on there.

Can always add a ticket to trigger the discount though. They do sell more than theme park tickets… ;-)

Weird. It gives me the discount only if I log into my UT account first. Not sure what’s going on there.

Can always add a ticket to trigger the discount though. They do sell more than theme park tickets… ;-)

Hello,
These prices are great !

Last edited:
Where can I read the FAQ's about car rentals? Its asking me to pay for a rental up front but says Free Cancellation. I want to make sure we can cancel it in case plans change. I know the tickets can't be.

What's the business model here? I'd imagine UT are normally getting the thinnest of margins from people purchasing just theme park tickets. What's the incentive for the rental companies to give such steep discounts here when it's dang near impossible to get similar discounts normally? Also with that "loophole" of sorts to buy one movie ticket for $13? I trust the reports here of folks saying that it works but I'm still wary...

What's the business model here? I'd imagine UT are normally getting the thinnest of margins from people purchasing just theme park tickets. What's the incentive for the rental companies to give such steep discounts here when it's dang near impossible to get similar discounts normally? Also with that "loophole" of sorts to buy one movie ticket for $13? I trust the reports here of folks saying that it works but I'm still wary...
Been wondering this myself. These are absolutely massive discounts of like $500-600 off. How are they able to do this?

Yeah… I just booked a van for $320 in september. $80 a day. Such a great deal.

I just booked a Budget car thru UT - my reservation shows afterwards when I go to Budget's website and enter the reservation number, but does not show the price? Also, nothing that clearly shows the cancellation terms/steps. I'm concerned enough to be looking up Uber for a backup lol. My trip is not until Dec 2022, so it will be awhile before I can confirm if using UT works for anyone...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter