Save up to 40%!!!!!

Suzi-Q

Mouseketeer
Had the Sky Magazine for March come this morning and on page 32/33 there is a double page ad for the New Generation Festival.

It states 'book now and save up to 40%':cool1:

Small print says - valid on room and ticket only, excludes transport. One adult per paying room. Minimum 2 night/ day stays in a Disney Hotel. For new bookings made by 30th April for arrivals between 5th April and 8th November 2010. Subject to availablity and room type. For full terms and conditions see disneylandparis.com

Haven't had to chance to see if it actually showing up on the site today. When I looked (again!!!) last night it was only coming up with the £110 early booking discount - was checking Sept dates. (edited to add - just checked site (Fri 21.55) and it's still only giving me the £110 off)

I've priced up on the Dutch site and checked every hotel for 3 nights / 4 days in September:lmao:- and got 40% except for the Cheyenne, it only gave me 30% BUT it did offer me 4 nights / 5 days with 40% off:confused3

Suze x

Yep, I just want to see UK prices before i decide to cancel my booking and rebook.

i just hope i dont have to wait for ages for it to come up on the irish website lol

Dito!! we were waiting a few wks last yr werent we:sad2:
Though if your local travel agent is advertising it, it cant be that long, i hope:) .

me too seeing as i wont have to pay a deposit i want to book for oct as soon as the offer is out to make sure i get 40 percent. last year my aunt thought i was mad booking for nov in the summer and when she tried to book a few weeks later she couldnt get 40 percent off the santa fe

me too seeing as i wont have to pay a deposit i want to book for oct as soon as the offer is out to make sure i get 40 percent. last year my aunt thought i was mad booking for nov in the summer and when she tried to book a few weeks later she couldnt get 40 percent off the santa fe

Me too, want to go for a few days over mid-term to see the decorations ect. I can pay for it when i get back from lanzarote:)

Excellent, I will definately be looking on the website on Monday!!

Hmmm so you don't have to pay a deposit on the Irish site? Can you do it online or do you have to phone up? Just thinking if I book over the phone with the UK site I'd have to pay the 10% deposit so I'd have to make sure I'd got the cash now but if I could do it via the Irish site without a deposit then I haven't got such a panic to get the cash together?

no you have to ring to book it without paying anything

Great thanks. They're going to ask for an address in Ireland tho' aren't they? Is there a different phone number on the Irish site to the UK one? Sorry for all the questions but if I can do it without a deposit asap then there's a greater chance we'll be able to go:thumbsup2

bummer, we booked a couple of weeks ago online and paid in full for our 5 night/6day stay at Hotel L'Elysee. I guess there is no way to change that now, and it would have saved us tonnes on our trip over from Australia too :sad2:

just looked on disney brochure it says you can amend / cancel it and onl loose 10% if its more than 60 days before departure otherwise you virtually loose it all

bummer, we booked a couple of weeks ago online and paid in full for our 5 night/6day stay at Hotel L'Elysee. I guess there is no way to change that now, and it would have saved us tonnes on our trip over from Australia too :sad2:

They Hotel L'Elysee is not an onsite hotel, so it probably won't be included in the up to 40% off offer anyway. But you could find instead, that for the full price you're paying for the L'Elysee, you could now get a very nice onsite hotel. So it might still be worth cancelling your L'Elysee booking, losing the deposit, and re-booking one of the offer onsite hotels. Check out the prices on the Dutch site, they already hold the 40% off prices in euros, that might give you a better idea if its worth it for you to cancel and re-book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter