Save Journey Into Imagination!

FigmentFan98

15 Year Old Dreamfinder & Figment Fan
I'm very worried about the Journey Into Imagination ride at Walt Disney World at EPCOT Center. Rumor is they're gonna replace it with Phineas and Ferb and that really upsets me. Figment is my favorite Disney character and I don't want him to go. If they're gonna change it, then they should change it to the original version with Dreamfinder & Figment. I never got to see the original version so I'd be very excited to see the old one in person for the first time. I've seen YouTube videos of it and Love it but I just wish I could see it for myself in person. Though if the Phineas & Ferb changes go through. I may never be able to. :( so let's try and save Figment before it's too late

I'm very worried about the Journey Into Imagination ride at Walt Disney World at EPCOT Center. Rumor is they're gonna replace it with Phineas and Ferb and that really upsets me. Figment is my favorite Disney character and I don't want him to go. If they're gonna change it, then they should change it to the original version with Dreamfinder & Figment. I never got to see the original version so I'd be very excited to see the old one in person for the first time. I've seen YouTube videos of it and Love it but I just wish I could see it for myself in person. Though if the Phineas & Ferb changes go through. I may never be able to. :( so let's try and save Figment before it's too late

I agree! I don't like how they've started trying to add newer Disney Channel to attractions. Especially the Agent P thing. I loved it as Kim Possible, but now it's changed. If they change Figment to Phineas and Ferb....that's like, horrible. I heard Captain EO may go too.

I've never heard that! I can't imagine them doing that, as EPCOT was created with the intention of only including new characters but now I'm scared!

Yikes! I'm going to Disney in September. I loved the Kim Possible missions also! Kim Possible is one of my favorite Disney characters. :sad2:

I don't think they will get rid of it yet. When we were @Epcot during our trip Figment had a line! (unlike last year's trip which didn't have a line) that proves that there is still interest in the attraction.

They also put in a Fastpass+ line so why would they change it again?

My family loves Figment and hopefully he will stay.

It did have a long line when I was there a few days ago.

I never heard that! If they change it, I'll be crushed. I actually like the Agent P thing at EPCOT though. But KP was a liiiittle better. I actually might go on Imagination in a couple days. ;)

I was watching Monty Python the oher day and recognized the guy! I'm like "He is the doctor guy in Journey into Imagination!"

I was watching Monty Python the oher day and recognized the guy! I'm like "He is the doctor guy in Journey Into Imagination!"
Ya, to tell u the truth I'm not such a big fan of Dr. Nigel Channing myself. I prefer Dreamfinder from the original 1983-2000 version of Journey Into Imagination. Sigh.. I just wish they'd bring back the old ride. It's a lot better then the current one there now.

Ya, to tell u the truth I'm not such a big fan of Dr. Nigel Channing myself. I prefer Dreamfinder from the original 1983-2000 version of Journey Into Imagination. Sigh.. I just wish they'd bring back the old ride. It's a lot better then the current one there now.

I wish they would too. I never rode the original one but from the YouTube videos I have seen it was much better.

I did too actually. But if they did, what would they put there instead?

It's very unlikely they would remove it because it would cost so much for them to just get rid of it.

I hadn't heard anything about phineas and ferb going in but as someone else has said figment had a fastpass plus line put in which would make it unlikely to go away or be replaced.

I did too actually. But if they did, what would they put there instead?

Rumor was that Phineas and Ferb was gonna replace it. CEO of Disney at the recent D23 event said Figment won't be going anywhere but I have a weird feeling they might change it anyway. Though I am hoping if they change it I hope it returns to the original version! :)

Oh my gosh! I was hearing about that 2! It's horrible! Figment is ORIGINAL Disney! People are like who's figment? And its so sad cuz figment is amazing!:sad2: save figment!:figment::figment:

For those of you who haven't seen the original they actually showed this awesome version at D23 and not only that but u could meet Dreamfinder & Figment there too. I unfortunately didn't know about it so I wasn't able to go which sucks cause I'm such a fan of the original ride. http://youtu.be/ooCAV1AljNM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter