• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Saturday Night Chat!!!... Tonight: Concourse Fun!!!**

WillyJ

<font color=purple>NyQuil Aficionado<br><font colo
    Hi Everybody!!!  Did you guys make it through another week? :)

Well, we here at the  Saturday Night Chat Institute Of NyQuil and Television Studies  (The S.N.C.I.O.N.T.S.)  did, but it sure was a busy one. Despite the handicap of a short work week, we managed to cram in five days worth of Television research into four . . . all thanks to our new invention, "The MicroMote 4,000". The "MM4" is a ground breaking home convenience system-the world's first combination microwave oven/chair warmer/remote control device! Built into the arm of a leather recliner, the keypad/oven compartment on the "MM4" allows the user to pop popcorn, melt nacho cheese, and search the airwaves for Pauley Shore movies without ever having to move!!! We still have some fine tuning to do on it before it'll be available to the general public, but I can let you know that Rosie O' Donnell has been using a prototype for a few months, and she liked it so much she quit her talk show so she wouldn't have to leave her house! We'll keep you all updated on the rollout date, but take my advice and start raiding those college funds now!!!. . . ;) . . . :D

Not only did we further the advancement of Television Science this week, we also celebrated Sonja's Birthday! No expense was spared- there were clowns, lions, tigers, jugglers, acrobats, fine food and drink. . . it was a spectacle truly fit for a Queen. . . :) (Okay, the circus was in town and I got 2-for-1 General Admission passes from 7-11 and had to smuggle in some Cheetos and a flask of NyQuil, but money was tight this week and it's the thought that counts, right? At least that's what I tried to tell her, but of course she's not speaking to me right now and I had to sleep in a lawn chair on the patio last night, but that's another story for another time. . . . ) ;)

So it was quite a monumental seven days for your Saturday Night Chat crew. . . and it only goes to prove something we've saying around here for years:  "Please Remain Seated While The Earth Is In Motion!!" . .   .  :smooth:

Anywhoo, we wanted to share our happiness and good fortune, and Sonja wanted to squeeze one more party out her Birthday this year, ;) so tonight Disney After Dark will be heading to the beautiful Contemporary Hotel where we'll be dining at one of our favorite places- The Concourse Steakhouse!!!      :D :D :D   Set in the wondrous and cavernous lobby of the hotel, the Concourse Steakhouse is a great spot for dinner. . . we will be able to sit back and enjoy steaks, seafood, and many, many drinks, while the futuristic WDW Monorail glides overhead. It is quite a sight to see the mono come sliding into the lobby, and if you listen closely, you may hear the famous announcement as it pulls out and heads for the Magic Kingdom; "Please Keep Smoking Children Hanging Outside The Window At All Times" . . . " Por Favor! El Fumar Muchachos. . ." :D

As always, the food and drink are on the house and everyone is invited. . .so fire up the computer, send the family to the store then put a "quarentine notice" on the door before they get back, and join your chat hosts Sonjarella and WillyJ. this Saturday night in the Main Chat Lobby at 9PM EST. It's a lot of fun, and a great opportunity to hang out with your fellow DIS'ers and get to know each other better in a relaxed, informal atmosphere. :)   As always, general Disney or Universal questions are encouraged and appreciated, and there will be a room full of Orlando veterans there to help you out. . .
Everyone's invited, so see ya there! :D

:bounce: Click here to get there:  Chat Sign-In Page

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter