Saturday DCA EMH

StarlitNight05

DIS Veteran
I've been waiting for the posted hours to come our for our trip. Our second day, Saturday August 25th, just came out today and I was surprised to see the EMH at DCA. We are staying onsite, so we will be able to use it, but I'm wondering if this is a glitch? Why would Saturday be switched to early entry at DCA and not DL? The Saturday before (and all others before) is an early entry at DL. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the CHOC walk, but that is the following day. Any ideas?

I've been waiting for the posted hours to come our for our trip. Our second day, Saturday August 25th, just came out today and I was surprised to see the EMH at DCA. We are staying onsite, so we will be able to use it, but I'm wondering if this is a glitch? Why would Saturday be switched to early entry at DCA and not DL? The Saturday before (and all others before) is an early entry at DL. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the CHOC walk, but that is the following day. Any ideas?
They do the CHOC Walk EMH at DL on Sunday (because the walk starts there, so it is empty sooner). So they swap Saturday/Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter