• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Satuli Canteen online order

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
We’ll be there for dinner on Monday. Will online ordering save us significant time then, or are the waits not as bad?

It doesn't hurt, but we've never stood in line more than 3-4 minutes to order regardless of the time of year we've gone. Not sure if we've just been super lucky or if they are more proficient than other counter service spots ;)

There are other spots that I've found online ordering to be a huge timesaver but Satu'li hasn't been one of those yet.

It saved us time last week. We got off Flight of Passage, walked to Satu'li, messaged to prepare our order and had it within 5 minutes. The lines for regular order were about 15-20 minute wait, just to order. We were there about 5:30.
I do like mobile order! (when it works)

It doesn't hurt, but we've never stood in line more than 3-4 minutes to order regardless of the time of year we've gone. Not sure if we've just been super lucky or if they are more proficient than other counter service spots ;)

There are other spots that I've found online ordering to be a huge timesaver but Satu'li hasn't been one of those yet.
Thanks! We leave tomorrow. Which restaurants have you found it helpful for?

it varies. We have used it many times for lunch. Some times the line is long, and we save a lot of time. Other times, there was no line and we would have walked right in to order.
Still doesn't hurt to use it as it may save you time. But, you cannot use any discounts with online ordering.

I also agree that as long as you aren’t using gift cards or have a discount it doesn’t hurt you to use it. It will always save you a little bit of time if you’re ordering while in line somewhere else. For me it’s also really helpful to not drag the whole family through the busy line area. It’sa more pleasant experience for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter