Satu’li canteen is awesome.

ekendall2

Mouseketeer
Just ate at satu’li canteen yesterday for the first time. It was one of the best quick service dining experiences I’ve ever had at Disney.

I had a create your own bowl with chicken, sweet potato hash, and creamy herb dressing, as well as the blue cream cheese mouse. My 4 year old had the teylu hot dog meal.

With drinks, the total was $28. FREE REFILLS.

The theming is fantastic and staff was very helpful with the menu.

The bowl was full of flavor and very very good. The hotdog was excellent. My son ate the whole thing, plus some chips that were very good (not from a bag). The dessert was a bit of an acquired taste, and by the end had me wanting more.

Attachments

• 6B054DB4-5930-48B3-BF69-773F9F45AB17.jpeg
    6B054DB4-5930-48B3-BF69-773F9F45AB17.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DE7A0DB4-08CC-4B3E-8157-F2BF557575C5.jpeg
    DE7A0DB4-08CC-4B3E-8157-F2BF557575C5.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 8433E9A7-9879-428B-B65F-176041D95031.jpeg
    8433E9A7-9879-428B-B65F-176041D95031.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 2CB5BA2D-FCC8-4AC4-A4C1-AC6B9BE717EB.jpeg
    2CB5BA2D-FCC8-4AC4-A4C1-AC6B9BE717EB.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 75
We love the bowls there. Fresh, healthy and reasonably priced. I think the cheeseburger pods are an acquired taste,and we arent crazy about the atmosphere, but its definitely one of the best qs places on property.

I agree also. Its my favorite QS in all of Disney World now. I was there last week on a solo trip and ate at Satu'li 3 times -- twice for lunch and once for dinner. (one of the lunches was a Magic Kingdom day, but I bussed over to AK to have a Satu'li lunch -- also managed to grab a Safari fastpass while there).

I would really like it if Disney would take the hint and open similar QS's with different theming in the other parks.

Cannot wait to eat here! Im thinking the sliced beef and potato hash and creamy herb....Then again I love chicken... lol

It is one of the best if not the best QS dining options at WDW. So many good options. Looking forward to going back.

Can't wait to give this a try. How is the seating there? Is it hard to get a seat?

Can't wait to give this a try. How is the seating there? Is it hard to get a seat?

It's busy, but there seems to be a pretty good turnover. As I mentioned earlier, I was there 3 times last week and never had an issue finding a seat. There's also an outdoor seating area in front.

Last time we were there, inside the staff won't let you go into the seating area without your food. It prevented people from going in and saving tables while people were in line. Outside seating is open.

It's busy, but there seems to be a pretty good turnover. As I mentioned earlier, I was there 3 times last week and never had an issue finding a seat. There's also an outdoor seating area in front.

Last time we were there, inside the staff won't let you go into the seating area without your food. It prevented people from going in and saving tables while people were in line. Outside seating is open.

Thanks!!:thumbsup2 We like to eat at off times but I hate fighting to get a table!

Just ate at satu’li canteen yesterday for the first time. It was one of the best quick service dining experiences I’ve ever had at Disney.

I had a create your own bowl with chicken, sweet potato hash, and creamy herb dressing, as well as the blue cream cheese mouse. My 4 year old had the teylu hot dog meal.

With drinks, the total was $28. FREE REFILLS.

The theming is fantastic and staff was very helpful with the menu.

The bowl was full of flavor and very very good. The hotdog was excellent. My son ate the whole thing, plus some chips that were very good (not from a bag). The dessert was a bit of an acquired taste, and by the end had me wanting more.
Im with you on that. I LOVE IT THERE! :cloud9: its my fave QS at disney as well. So very very good...flavorful, fresh, and delicious. I had the exact same dish you had, along with dessert....and I couldn't get enough. I couldve eaten another bowl. :teeth: And the dessert was incredible.

BTW that hot dog looks delicious! And your son is so cute. :)

Really looking forward to trying this place sometime soon. I'm not an Avatar fan either, but I think the whole Pandora area is exceptional. It has me even more excited for Galaxy's Edge. Maybe they'll have something like Satu'li there as well.

My wife and I ate here last week. We went for an early lunch at around 10:30 because we had an earlier dinner at Tiffins at 5:30. The restaurant was just starting to fill up as we were leaving but still would have been manageable.

I had the Vegetable Steamed Curry Pods, which no one ever seems to talk about. They were fantastic and I would highly suggest them to anyone.

I'm putting this on our "must eat" list for our trip next month! It sounds delish! I'm hopeful that picky Hubby will like it.

Last edited:
My husband and I ate here on a whim when we were in AK last October. It was very early for lunch (barely 11:00 I'd say) so there was no crowd, we had our choice of seats. We were both floored by how delicious our food was. It was so unexpected. We didn't have dessert, but our bowls were just outstanding. Can't wait to eat there again in May! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter