Saratoga Springs (Very Large but Very Nice)

disneylandfan60

Earning My Ears
I spent my honeymoon last year at Saratoga Springs. We spent 10 night and had a wonderful time. We were able to spend a lot of time exploring the property. It is located next to Pleasure Island and had a great view of it. :wizard:

but haven't seen any of the properties. Is parking at SSR convenient to the units?

but haven't seen any of the properties. Is parking at SSR convenient to the units?

Yes, it is almost right outside the door. That's one of the aspects we like better about SSR and OKW than any of the other DVC properties.

We really like parking close to our villa at SSR and OKW.

We tried BCV and were surprised at how much we disliked walking from the parking lot, then down the endless hallways. BCV is a beautiful resort, don't want to offend anyone, but we now know that we prefer OKW and SSR. Sometimes you just don't know until you try YKWIM.

The DTD path from SSR is right next to Congress Park. It really is a great path with a nice view of DTD. I think the path goes to a little gazebo at SSR which is right next to the waterway between the Springs and Congress Park. At least that is what it looks like on the map. Our building (room 1611) was right off the path and I never walked the path away from DTD just from our building to DTD and back.

That is the nice thing about SSR. Enjoy the resort. We love the workout room at the spa. It is fun exploring the walkways around the resort. The walkway to DTD is very nice. It is a great walk to DTD and all the way through to the westside and pick up the path back to the resort. There is a nice path to walk to OKW.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter