Saratoga Springs upgrade?

Lauren O'Brien

Earning My Ears
Hi friends! Has anyone ever been upgraded from a 2BR to a 3BR on points at SSRS? I am wishing upon a star here I know but thought I might ask!

Free upgrades are extremely rare on points reservations, and generally only happen if there's a maintenance issue with the room that's been pre-assigned for you and there's nothing else open for them to move you to. With timeshares, you get what you book.

Adding to that, grand villas are limited in number and extremely popular with members, so there's often a waitlist for them. It's unlikely that at a 3-bedroom villa would be available on your check-in day, even if you were willing to pay the difference.

It does not matter what size room you book...
As has been said it is very rare BUT it did happen to a relative at BWV and they were staying in a studio got a GV... Me never been upgraded in the 16 years we have owned and many years we went twice.

No. This would be very very rare esp. on points.

You get what you book most of the time the only "upgrade" could be to preferred for your room size or view.

Other than that again no.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter