Saratoga sofa bed

london75

DIS Veteran
Stupid question but would housekeeping normally make up the sofa bed or is that our job? We arrived today and kids were so tired we made the sofa bed and they went to sleep but is that something housekeeping would ordinarily do and if so, does anyone know what time they normally convert it from a sofa to a bed for you?

Thanks.

We are here too and also at SS. If you are DVC housekeeping is limited. I have known them close up a sofa bed on a full clean day but have always opened and closed it myself.
If you're on a cash stay you will have daily housekeeping and I would guess that if they close it up to clean you will need to open it up at night.
Enjoy your stay, what do you think of SS so far?

Amazing so far thanks, just enjoying a lovely breakfast now. We're booked through Disney not dvc so we'll see what happens later!

Enjoy your stay too.

We love SSR and stayed there for 10 nights until Sunday (9th). This year we were upgraded to a 1 bedroomed villa at Congress Park. There are usually only the two of us but next year we have booked a big family get together and my niece, her husband and two children are booked into a Studio so I'm interested to see what happens with you. DH and I have booked a 2 bedroomed villa for us and DD and my Mum. Currently enjoying lovely weather on Madeira Beach before returning to a villa in Indian Creek on the 16th :teleport:

Mrs TT

We've stayed at OKW twice & both times left the sofa bed & chair bed out, beds made. Neither was ever put away by Mousekeeping, they did re-make the beds (better than DS & DD had) and change the sheets every couple of days.

Like most people we don't spend a huge amount of time in the room so it seemed too much of a faff to keep changing back to a sofa, we did at the end of our stay though.

At OKW they left the sofa bed and sleeper chair made up. They never converted them back to a sofa or chair. It would have been nice if they did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter