Sarah & Phil's Escape Wedding 11.04.2014 SBP/Attic/Vikings Landing

The dress you picked out is really pretty! I'm 5'3 and planning an escape wedding too! Can't wait to read more about your journey.

Following along! Congrats so far!!:cheer2:
Love your dress! I too am going for something a tad different- a "high-low" style hem-line!

Hello all,

So we got assigned Karen Serrette as our coordinator!

I had a look on the boards and it looks like she has had positive reviews from previous brides - anyone got any personal experience?

She sent through the escape wedding kit and the buffet menus so we'll be taking a look at these over the Easter holiday weekend.

It finally feels like things are moving along!

Yay for a UK Sea Breeze Point bride!! Following along :) I LOVE your dress, I think tea dresses are perfect for petite girls! Can't wait to hear more of your plans - have fun with your planning kit!

So, this week has been a complete wedding whirlwind!

We have booked Rev Kev as our officiant, Beaute Speciale for hair and make up, received our LOA back with our AP vouchers and started working through the Escape worksheets!

:cheer2:

So pleased I found this - will be following with interest! popcorn::

Love the dress :)

Hilary

Hello Hilary! This is Hilary, former colleague, right?

I've been a terrible disbride so far as you can see! I don't post enough!

Thanks re the dress! I've got my first fitting with the seamstress at the end of the month to have it altered! Eek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter