Sarah Palin hates animals!

FCP_attack_kitten.jpg

They sometimes even attack their own!
KittenAttack.jpg

I am glad to see that some people are on to them!
WANTED%20-%20Momma%20Cat%20Wanted%20Poster3.jpg

OMG I fell asleep last night and missed the debate but more importantly I missed all these posts. LMAO:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And the attacks have started. Hopefully everyone's been stocking up on yarnballs and catnip.

funny-pictures-big-cat-has-got-your-nose.jpg

I know we've posted this one before, but I think this is the mastermind behind it.

kitten.jpg

A long time ago both dogs and cats were friendly. This is before the cats turned on humans.

Google archives show this picture:

HappyThanksgiving.jpg

You may notice from time to time that I am filching kitties out of here and handing them out as door prizes to some of the more "angry" posts I read.

Please rest assured that these Kitties feel no pain beyond the pain that comes because they are slowly dying anyways......just like us.....just wasting away.........(emo moment)

Next!
untitled-7.jpg

Ok, uh I'm actually going to keep this one.....he can fit in my shirt pocket.....

You may notice from time to time that I am filching kitties out of here and handing them out as door prizes to some of the more "angry" posts I read.

Please rest assured that these Kitties feel no pain beyond the pain that comes because they are slowly dying anyways......just like us.....just wasting away.........(emo moment)

Next!
untitled-7.jpg

Ok, uh I'm actually going to keep this one.....he can fit in my shirt pocket.....

Awwwwww....

Whatever you do, don't add water to him or feed him after midnight!

A long time ago both dogs and cats were friendly. This is before the cats turned on humans.

Google archives show this picture:

HappyThanksgiving.jpg

I love this picture......this is what paradise was like (In the Garden of Eat'n) before they went bad.

I am ashamed to admit I am glad they went bad.

This one doesn't go with anything, but I just ran into it and can't stop laughing!
beowulf-bill-cat.jpg

I must be crazy this one NEVER gets old for me. I brought it up in case we had any new posters who missed it. I KNOW it is not related to SP but still hysterical. I just do not know why.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter