Sarah & Brandon's Swan/Il Mulino 04.28.12**The not so good stuff**

Which Hair Accessory?

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7176/6780518260_186f66c914.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6926673779_3f3d6ff04b.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7042/6926673659_b2ea358c82.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7041/6926636353_aa4e539ae2.jpg[/img]

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your photos are stunning. Love how you had your hair done.
I am so sorry your wedding day wasn't everything you wanted it to be. it makes me sad inside when brides don't have a magical and perfect wedding day:hug:

Sorry to hear you had a somewhat awful time your wedding day =\ You pictures turned out gorgeous! I can't love your pictures enough! I'm still anxiously awaiting mine. I definitely would be upset if I was in your situation with everything with your planner.. She doesn't sound like she cared whatsoever.. Very unprofessional if you ask me! I'm super sorry, I wish I could fix it! I feel sad for you that the actually vow part/dance/musician didn't go how you wanted or look how you wanted, but glad to hear your had a good ending though :D Can't wait to hear the full TR, definitely keep us posted with your website! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, Sarah... I am so sorry to hear you experienced so much stress on your wedding day :sad1: It's very upsetting to hear that Swan and Dolphin didn't try to go above, over and beyond on your wedding day. Despite all the hiccups though, you look absolutely gorgeous in your photos, and you & Brandon look so happy to be getting married. At the end of the day, love is the important bit, and it's clear you two have that in spades :goodvibes

I look forward to reading your TR and seeing more of your beautiful photos!!

Sarah sweetie - I am so so sorry you had all these problems with your S/D wedding!!! I can't help but feel partially responsible because I always recommend them so highly :worried:!!
If it is any consolation at all, I think (in the pictures) that your arch flowers are actually prettier than the inspiration picture, but that is JMHO and I realize that you didn't get what you asked for which is disappointing!! Which company did your floral?
I don't think the three of you look odd up on the Terrace by yourselves, but that said, if you couldn't get up the aisle because of the chairs, it is a big problem!!!
Diana being on the phone when she should have had all her attention on your wedding, however, is in-excusable - clearly she has a lot to learn and I realize I was very lucky to have had the sainted Karen all the way along!!!
All that said, you looked absolutely beautiful on your big day, and the photos are gorgeous!!! Please let us know how JM responds to your concerns
Congratulations and much love sweetie!!!!

Wow, I am so sorry you had all those problems on your big day!!! I hope you can look back and just remember the good stuff one day. Your photographers really did do an incredible job. I would never know there were any issues from looking at those gorgeous pictures! Oh, and you looked stunning btw! Beauuutiful hair and makeup! I am so glad you are making your problems known to JM. Definitely let us know how that goes. Can't wait to hear about the whole trip!

Sarah, I am so sorry to hear about all these problems with your coorindator! That is really not acceptable especially how she was on her phone during the wedding. I hope you get some sort of response and apology from JM, I will be really interested to see what they say.
But in saying that, your photos are just gorgeous, and you looked so beautiful! Congratulations!
I look forward to reading your TR and seeing more pictures when you are ready.

:)

Hi Sarah,

I have loved your PJ. I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with your ceremony, however your pictures came out beautiful!! I also live in Seattle and was wondering if you were still in the area or have moved? Even though I am not yet a bride to be I do have some questions for the future. I am looking forward to reading your TR and seeing more pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter