• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santee hotels

skiwee1

DIS Veteran
I'm driving to WDW from Maryland next month. We drove there in October but made it a three day trip to get there. We want to just take two days to get there this time. I figure that Santee, SC would be the halfway point. How many hours does it really take to get from Santee, SC to WDW? I did get my Triptik from AAA but there wasn't any really decent hotels listed for Santee either. After past experience I don't trust AAA hotel recomendations anyway! I am looking for a hotel that has a nice pool either indoors or one that will definitely be open at the end of April. We are traveling with a 3 y/o and I need something for her to do to burn off that energy of sitting in a car all day. Any nice hotels in Santee and possibly near a nice restaurant for dinner? Thanks!:)

I live 20 miles north of Santee and it takes me almost exactly 7 hours to get to WDW. If you still need hotel recommendations, let me know.

AuntBJ, could you post some hotel recommendations for Santee? That was the town we were thinking of staying overnight too. We are on a budget but want to be safe and comfortable. Thanks!

Thanks AuntBJ. I did find a hotel and booked it. It is the Hampton Inn in Santee. It "seems" to be nice. At least as far as I can tell! I just hope it is clean and the pool is open. It was only $70 a night. Do you have any opinions on this hotel? Thanks again. :)

I have to go out of town tomorrow but I will be around Santee next week and I will go by and check out the motels and post back here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter