Santa Mickey on the Shelf (spin off of Elf on the Shelf)

alayne

DIS Veteran
Hello Wonderful DISigners:

I have combined some of my ideas along with other friends ideas to come up with a Special Christmas Treat for my kids on our next Disney Vacation and I am looking for some help from you Wonderful Creative DISigners.

I am very bad with English (the reason I became an Accountant/Pharmacy Manager) but here is my idea and what I am hoping someone can create for me.

My kids names are Ethan (he is 9) and Maddie (she is 1). Our Trip Dates are Nov. 23 to Dec. 8. I am hoping Santa Mickey and Harvey (our Elf on the Shelf for the past few years) will arrive on Dec. 1st.

I am looking for a letter from Santa to Ethan and Maddie telling them he has sent Harvey again this year to keep an eye on them until Christmas but that since we are currently at Disney on Vacation he thought he would add a special treat for this year Santa Mickey on the Shelf. Some how telling the kids that Santa Mickey follows the same rules as Harvey and he can not be touched or he will loss his magic too.

I am going to put up a small Christmas Tree in our camper with Disney Ornaments and place Santa Mickey and Harvey under the tree with this letter. Then I plan to do some different things with them each night for my kids to find in the morning before we head to the parks.

If you have any ideas for things Santa Mickey and Harvey to do the remaining days please feel free to share.

On the morning of Dec. 8th (the day we return home) I would like for Santa Mickey to come with us.

So I'm looking for a letter from Mickey saying that Santa Mickey has become such good friends with Harvey during our trip that he has been given permission to return home with us until Christmas Eve.

Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks so much for your help! My kids love these little things. My 9 year old knows it's me but he never says a word. He just smiles really big and plays along.

Thank you again!
Allison

Hi Allison
I have been hiding out in the garden thinking of all the things I have to do and thought
what do you really want to be doing Mel?
Which is DISign something so....
here is a try at one of the letters
feel free to say not quite what I had in mind
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It looks great Mel! Thank you so much! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! The kids are going to love it!!

They are both perfect. I can't wait to use them. Thank you so much Mel. I will download and print them on Monday when I get to work. Thanks again.

Hi Mel,

The elf on shelf and Santa Mickey are adorable! Can you create the same letters for our elf named Reds? My boys names are Brandon & Evan. I would like the letter from Santa, the bring home santa Mickey mouse letter and a special treat coupon for Brandon and one for Evan.

Thanks so very much!
Jennifer

Hi Mel,

The elf on shelf and Santa Mickey are adorable! Can you create the same letters for our elf named Reds? My boys names are Brandon & Evan. I would like the letter from Santa, the bring home santa Mickey mouse letter and a special treat coupon for Brandon and one for Evan.

Thanks so very much!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer
I did not save these as blanks so I will have to remake them,,it may take me a few days,sorry
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

No problem thanks for letting me know. I can't wait to see the letter and coupons.

Jennifer

Hello Mel,

Would you mind if I used your design for my little boys' MVMCP invite? I'll credit you on my blog (www.keep-up-with-the-jones-family.com) in our TR...It's just so beautiful, you are so talented!

Hi Hon
I'm not sure I understand?
Just to clarify.... You want to take the DISign and remove the words to use it for a MVMCP invite?
Then post it on your Blog?
OK but lots of people here make great MVMCP invites that are great also.
Have fun planning.
Mel

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

I will not be following this thread(unsubscribing now). please post any requests on my thread listed in my signature.
Thanks
mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter