Sanford Airport

DonaldnDaisy5

DIS Veteran
We are finding cheaper flights flying into Sanford. Can anyone share their experiences flying into this airport?

We will be doing Universal this time. I know we could rent a car but hoping to avoid paying for parking at the hotel. Any other good options?

We flew into Sanford last month since we got a direct flight to there! Positive experience for us (though I’m no help on transportation as we did get a rental car).

We used a shuttle service from Sanford on one of our trips. Can’t remember the name of the service, but I do know there was more than one available at that time.

taken at luggage claim, Sanford Airport

enhance

A car service isn't going to be cheap. There is some kind of shuttle there, but it may be through a specific airline. You'll need to figure out all your costs, then make a decision. Yes, it may be cheaper to fly into Sanford. But, be careful. A lot of airlines that use Sanford don't have large fleets. If your flight gets canceled, there may not be an available replacement flight for a day or so!!! Be sure to add the addtl cost of transportation at both ends of your trip. When flying into MCO, US does have a shuttle that you can book....not sure of the cost though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter