• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sanaa or Boathouse?

Sanaa or Boathouse

• Total voters

sbbwdw

Mouseketeer
Hi, there! Hoping you can help us decide. Both would be new to us. Dinner would be arrival day, early evening on at Saturday night. Staying at CB with a car. 2 kids with us 12 and 14. 14 year is pretty picky. Having trouble deciding, love to hear your thoughts. Thanks

I haven't been to the Boathouse so I can't make a direct comparison, but I think Sanaa is fantastic, as long as AKL isn't too far out of the way for you! I've brought picky eaters there before and they've loved it as well; there are tons of options and the bread service appetizer is always a massive win for just about everyone. It's also comparatively affordable for WDW.

We’ve been to both multiple times and Sanna is hands down favorite. The bread service is delicious, and even doe the pick eaters they can find something to enjoy.Plus the bonus of the location, it’s a very enjoyable meal.

Unquestionably Sanaa. Its truly a unique experience and something you aren't going to find in a lot of places. The food is wonderful (bread service is as good is you think), plus with the savanna right outside the window you can't beat the ambiance.

We've only done Boathouse once and It was good but nothing unique or different. Plus you couldn't pay me to get near Disney Springs on a Saturday night.

Sanaa was/is fantastic. The Soup and the Duck were great. I was there less than a month ago.

Boathouse was good, but not really noteworthy from a food perspective.

We enjoy eating at both places but if you want the advantage of booking an arrival day meal without worrying about travel issues I'd go with Boathouse. Make a reservation via opentable.com where it's easy to change time, cancel and has more seating availability than Disney.

I like Boathouse (probably better for picky eaters, arguably) but we were blown away by the service, setting and food in Sanaa. Well worth a trip to AKL to eat there.

I've never been to Boathouse but Sanaa is AWESOME! Sometimes we go and just get the bread service with extra bread and share it as a meal (dh and I). It's really that good.
And if you haven't stayed at AKL before, it's so worth a visit! Plan a little time to walk around and enjoy the resort and animal lookouts.

If you're drawn to Sanaa but worried about pickier eaters, consider Boma. It's a buffet but it's high quality and a plentiful selection including lots of more "normal" foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter