Sanaa Lunch vs Dinner

Travellerman

Mouseketeer
I'm planning to go to Sanaa on my upcoming trip but not sure if I should go lunch or dinner. Does it make a difference to animal viewing, or for any other reason is lunch or dinner better? I'll be there at end of April and will be on the deluxe dining plan. What are the tables like (there will probably be only 2 or 3 in our party)

In general we have found the lunch to be better at Sanaa. There are floor to ceiling windows that look out onto the savanah and the majority of tables seat 4. There are some tables that are closer to the windows. Depending on your reservation time at night, it will be darker and harder to see the animals. It is not the best viewing spot for animals in general; more a perk of seeing animals while you eat. We like to come back mid day, go to the pool and eat lunch at Sanaa and it does not take away a spot for a premium dinner. The best place to watch animals is out on the porch just outside the doors of Sanaa.

Go when it is light out.

We did a 2:30 lunch reservation and literally had the place to ourselves.

Agree with the others, we've had excellent animal viewing at lunch time. Plus I think its a bit cheaper too.

Thanks for the help. I was at AK Lodge a couple years back and ate at Boma, but it was well after dark (why we didn't do Sanaa at the time) But this time I have a day where both lunch and dinner are still open. I think lunch is probably what I'm going to do then. I prefer to eat my dinner after 630 if I'm on the dining plan (especially the deluxe). Which probably wouldn't make for any good viewing and I wouldn't want to eat that soon after lunch to make a decent time for dinner viewing. Thanks for the help.

It's not the meal service that matters, but whether there is daylight.

5:30 in January might be too dark to see any animals.

My choice for Best Family Restaurant at Disney World - good food with great ambiance.

Enjoy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter