Sanaa Bread Service Question

ericaseiler

Mouseketeer
We have been to Sanaa before (a few years ago) and were not impressed but would like to give it another try. We did not order the bread service last time but think we would all enjoy it. I have seen reviews and pics where you get all of the accompaniments with the bread you choose but when I look on the menu, it tells you to pick 3. Do you order extras? Order 2 bread services? How does that work?

Thanks so much!

When we had it. We sampled every dip. My husband stayed on the hot side I stayed on the mild side. We had enough bread for the entire plate of dips. We did not order extra bread.

Right but how did you order to sample every dip? The menu showing online says it only comes with 3 dips.

Thanks!

You can get them all for an up upcharge. In fact, I never saw "choose three" anywhere on the menu. The menu is wrong. We were there last month for both lunch and dinner and got all the dips each time.

Last edited:

We got all of them and loved trying them. We split an order of butter chicken...to die for!!

Definitely spring for all the condiments! My favorites are the red chili sambal and cucumber raita. They brought us more naan and I had gluten free naan, they also replenished the condiments when needed. There were 4 of us and we ordered one bread service, but they bring extra naan and condiments when needed.
I agree that the butter chicken is delicious! I also like the spicy shrimp.

Definitely spring for all the condiments! My favorites are the red chili sambal and cucumber raita. They brought us more naan and I had gluten free naan, they also replenished the condiments when needed. There were 4 of us and we ordered one bread service, but they bring extra naan and condiments when needed.
I agree that the butter chicken is delicious! I also like the spicy shrimp.

there were only two of us and we really were into getting the bread service and knew it would be a lot so that's why we split one entree butter chicken and that worked out perfect

I've never been there (I am considering it for our next trip) but I was checking out sanaas menu on allears and it's says it's 12 dollars if you want just 3 dips and 14 if you want all the dips. Not sure if that's been anyones experience but just thought I would put that out there.

:disrocks:

I've never been there (I am considering it for our next trip) but I was checking out sanaas menu on allears and it's says it's 12 dollars if you want just 3 dips and 14 if you want all the dips. Not sure if that's been anyones experience but just thought I would put that out there.

:disrocks:

That sounds right and yes while that seems spendy for bread..after having it Id happily pay 14 again. Its pretty awesome..but lots of bread! two big eaters with one entree split between us and the bread we were stuffed

Does bread service count as an appetizer with the Deluxe Dining Plan?

This is our absolute favorite thing ever at a Disney restaurant. It is so worth the $14. Also, the entree above is my go to here. AMAZING!

Wow, cannot wait to try this on our next visit ! I've been looking forward to trying Sanaa for a while now and we are finally going to make it happen for our May trip.

Have done Sanaa's bread service a few times, and each time we spring for the full service--it's worth the cost. In fact, we usually get the full bread service, a bowl of soup or a salad, a couple of glasses of wine, and we have an entire meal for two. This meal represents one of the best values on property; in fact, Sanaa's prices are reasonable, at least from an inflated Disney perspective.

Does bread service count as an appetizer with the Deluxe Dining Plan?
I've read on the Boards that yes it does count as an included appetizer with the Deluxe Dining Plan. I've never had the Deluxe DP so can't say so from personal experience.

I really enjoy the full bread service (the extra $2) is def worth it. I've had this alone for lunch & it was so huge that I couldn't finish all the naan. Two people could easily split the bread service & then split one entree and have lots of food.

The desserts at Sanaa are also incredible. I love the Seasonal Kulfi. Don't forget about the Peanut Butter Turtle. Its on the kids menu but an adult should be able to order it no problem. That little turtle gets great reviews all by its lonesome.
upload_2016-12-10_14-7-50.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter